GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Instant Sites Web Designer Launch News!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/01/08 at 12:49
Regular
Hi All,

We are pleased to announce that the Freeola Instant Sites service has now been launched!

Freeola Instant Sites is our new, easy web site builder service that lets you create your own professional web site in minutes, with no technical knowledge needed whatsoever. Instant Sites is packed with tons of features, and offers templates for blogs, guest books, gallery pages, contact pages and loads more.

The service is completely free to all Freeola Broadband customers, or for a mere £3 per month + VAT to non-Freeola Broadband users. Simply login to MyFreeola, and click the 'Instant Sites Web Designer' link on the left-hand side to begin.

Feel free to use this forum to ask any questions, share tips, design ideas and advice, or for any general Instant Sites chat with other users.

Happy web site building!
Wed 16/01/08 at 12:49
Regular
Hi All,

We are pleased to announce that the Freeola Instant Sites service has now been launched!

Freeola Instant Sites is our new, easy web site builder service that lets you create your own professional web site in minutes, with no technical knowledge needed whatsoever. Instant Sites is packed with tons of features, and offers templates for blogs, guest books, gallery pages, contact pages and loads more.

The service is completely free to all Freeola Broadband customers, or for a mere £3 per month + VAT to non-Freeola Broadband users. Simply login to MyFreeola, and click the 'Instant Sites Web Designer' link on the left-hand side to begin.

Feel free to use this forum to ask any questions, share tips, design ideas and advice, or for any general Instant Sites chat with other users.

Happy web site building!
Mon 21/01/08 at 16:30
Regular
I have been waiting for this great new feature, if you have a site already with Freeola, this is free of charge.

But I have loads of sites purchased from Freeola, but it will only let you build one site on the instant site builder !!!!

If I built all my sites with instant site builder, I would have to pay £3 per site!! If this is the case, I probably won't use this feature.

Could somebody please give me more info on this? I am right on thinking this arent I ?
Mon 21/01/08 at 17:58
Staff Moderator
Hi Beeza.

Yes, the service is charged at £3 per site (monthly) although there is a free Instant Site for every Freeola Broadband account.

The price includes not just use of the Site Builder but all hosting fees for a site of unlimited size so in my opinion it does represent good value.
Tue 22/01/08 at 00:16
Regular
booom wrote:
> Hi Beeza.
>
> Yes, the service is charged at £3 per site (monthly)
> although there is a free Instant Site for every Freeola
> Broadband account.
>
> The price includes not just use of the Site Builder but all
> hosting fees for a site of unlimited size so in my opinion it
> does represent good value.

Hiya Boom

thanks for that, i will see how far my finance will stretch on that one. But i will most probably stick with my dreamweaver pack.

Cheers
Tue 22/01/08 at 17:30
Regular
I understand before you had to have a Freeola broadband connection to upload files to your own site, is this true with this package? Or if I pay th £3 a month, I can upload to it from anywhere/any connection?
Tue 22/01/08 at 17:39
Regular
Another question, I assume Freeola don't put any ads in the sites anywhere?
Tue 22/01/08 at 17:40
Regular
Your Honour wrote:
> I understand before you had to have a Freeola broadband
> connection to upload files to your own site, is this true with
> this package? Or if I pay th £3 a month, I can upload to
> it from anywhere/any connection?

Hi Your Honour,

Currently, with our standard web space hosting, you can upload using a Freeola Broadband or Freeola Dial-up connection. If your internet connection is provided by another company, our Web Freedom service will allow you to upload from anywhere/any connection.

As for Instant Sites, you will receive 1 Instant Site completely free of charge with every single Freeola Broadband connection in your MyFreeola account. But in your case, if you don't have a Freeola Broadband connection, you can purchase an Instant Site for £3 per month and upload to/edit it from absolutely anywhere on any connection, as many times as you like.

Hope this answers your question,
McLong.
Tue 22/01/08 at 17:44
Regular
Your Honour wrote:
> Another question, I assume Freeola don't put any ads in the sites
> anywhere?

Each Instant Site has default 'footer' text at the bottom of every page created with a small mention that it was built using our service. You can very easily edit or remove this text with a couple of clicks from your site builder.

Apart from this, we don't advertise in any way, shape or form on any built Instant Sites or web sites hosted using our standard web space.

McLong.
Wed 23/01/08 at 10:43
Regular
Thanks for the answers McLong, just the info I was after.
Tue 04/11/08 at 14:18
Regular
hi i was wondering how i can put a shop into my site with instantpro i'll be using the site for business selling horse & rider tack an was hoping you can ave a fe tips

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.