GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Prom"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/04/02 at 20:29
Regular
All that Americanised crap... bah

An excuse for girls to buy expensive, ugly dresses and shoes and put their hair up... and for boys to go buy their bloody Rangers tartan kilts... all set in a crap hotel, with a crap band and a crap meal...

Guess who doesn't want to go to this?

I don't want to get dressed up and look like a git... kilt? no tux? no... if I do go I'm wearing a crap suit, out of place tie and some trainers that aren't really what you think are trainers... how funny it shall be watching all these people coming out of their hoodies and nike tracksuits and into formal... pathetic.

Of course I don't want to go but at the same time I don't want to be the guy who never went and there is the chance of getting extremely guttered and shouting at people I don't...

I know already if I go I'll look out of place...

Views on this... any old experiences? do tell.
Fri 26/04/02 at 19:11
"Mimmargh!"
I'm not looking forward to my prom, if I go I'll look like a loser and if I don't go I will look like a loser.

It's a vicious circle...
Fri 26/04/02 at 11:10
Regular
"I love Dave music"
Go and have a laugh, hire a cream suit or something. Loads of people hired limosines (sp?) for their prom - me and my friends hired an open top double decker bus....nice!

Can you not get a good band together and get a set for the night? We managed to get a quality college band for our prom, made it a great night.
Fri 26/04/02 at 01:45
Man, I'm glad I'm out of school. I remember making the exact same sort of decisions in various contexts. Just sit back, take it in, and wait for uni.
Thu 25/04/02 at 22:19
SHEEPY wrote:
>I just want to get drunk

thats the way to think :P
Thu 25/04/02 at 22:16
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I don't know....

That is what most of this post is about... I just want to get drunk
Thu 25/04/02 at 22:14
SHEEPY wrote:
> Exactly...
>
> East Kilbride is where I am from

then how come you have a prom?
Thu 25/04/02 at 22:11
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Exactly...

East Kilbride is where I am from
Thu 25/04/02 at 20:58
i thought Proms were done in America and not Britian?
Thu 25/04/02 at 20:17
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
I'd go and take the mick. Where d'you live, sheepster?
Thu 25/04/02 at 18:22
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Turn up without a tux.

Wear shorts and a T-Shirt.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.