GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Meet Hybrid Valves"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/04/02 at 14:21
Regular
This is mainly for Mystique and Goatboy's benefit but anyone else that want's to laugh at a ruff picture of me can do, that is unless Darkus changes it for a camel or something as it's hosted on his site.

Click Here
Page:
Wed 24/04/02 at 18:53
Regular
"Tat Twam Asi"
Goatboy, you figured out where you know me from yet or were you joking?

I was in the popular rock band "Eddie's Bar" for a few years! You may have seen me noodling on stage!
Wed 24/04/02 at 19:05
Goatboy wrote:
> Alas I have no webpage to host them on.
>
> Nevermind.

I can host them for you mate! ;D

Hybrid Valves, dude, you have a killer beard! You look 'ard. Get into many fights at school?

I bet he rough-housed the lot of 'em.
Wed 24/04/02 at 19:07
Regular
"Tat Twam Asi"
Lawless Fever wrote:
> Hybrid Valves, dude, you have a killer beard! You look 'ard. Get into
> many fights at school?
>
> I bet he rough-housed the lot of 'em.

--

Got in to a fight new years eve actually and got thrown out of the club, some t**t, tried to bottle me!!
Wed 24/04/02 at 19:11
Regular
How *you* doin?
Wed 24/04/02 at 19:12
As in bottle you, do you mean to erm...ya know...or to just blast you over the head with an alcohol container? ;D

Respect mate!
Wed 24/04/02 at 19:13
Regular
"Tat Twam Asi"
I'm Fu Kin Su Pah! how are you? wondered when you'd show up!
Wed 24/04/02 at 19:14
Regular
"Tat Twam Asi"
Lawless Fever wrote:
> As in bottle you, do you mean to erm...ya know...or to just blast you
> over the head with an alcohol container? ;D
>
> Respect mate!

--

Yeah tried to hit me over the head with a bottle of Bud, I did'nt give him the chance, bouncers weren't impressed and home i went he he!!
Wed 24/04/02 at 19:15
Regular
Hybrid Valves wrote:
> I'm Fu Kin Su Pah! how are you? wondered when you'd show up!

Best tagline ever me thinks.
I've been at crappy work all day. urgh.

oo oo! Is it true about the Nottingham SR shop? You should know being green n all.
Wed 24/04/02 at 19:17
Regular
"Tat Twam Asi"
Yeah it's true, it has internet prices and it's brimming with stock and bristling with offers!
Wed 24/04/02 at 19:17
I'm supah, thanks for asking! So, did the other guy get chucked out aswell? Probably not, knowing this crooked world. I would've waited for the guy to come out, loaded up on the buds and settled this the humane way - having a drinking contest with him ;D You and the SR boys take much of the 'ol cough medicine then? ;D
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.