GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SR shops"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/04/02 at 11:31
Regular
Has anyone been to an SR shop they are pretty cool, it took 1 and a half hours but it was worth it, They have such a good range of games, I came back with a ps2, mgs2 fire pack, gta3, gt3, pro evo soccer, dancing stage euro mix and civ 3

Not meaning to suck up but I would recommend it. I had to travel from SE London but it was definitely worth it.

I went Sabridgeworth!
Wed 01/05/02 at 00:02
Regular
I live like ten min from the nottingham store.

You may worship me.
Tue 30/04/02 at 23:53
I know Upminster is closer, but I ordered over the net and there was a problem, Matthew Bye said that Sawbridgeworth was where the net stuff was so now I have been to two SR shops, Sawbridgeworth was better and the staff said they were the first SR.

I want to go to Basildon next as it is a superstore.
Thu 25/04/02 at 08:56
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
bingbong wrote:
> The SR shop in Bristol is great i have been there many times. It seems
> a tad on the small side but it has more or less everything you could
> want in terms of games of course.

cool, another user from bristol.
where abouts are you from?
Thu 25/04/02 at 08:52
"I hate that!!!"
Tony wrote:
> The problem with Scotland is that it is too damn far away (from us).
>
> The problem with shopping centres is that our prices would have to go
> up!
>
That would never do.

Don't say I never warned ya!
Thu 25/04/02 at 08:24
Sawbridgeworth eh? I'll have to run down there and have a tug at Hybrid's goatee ;D I'll be sure to bring some chilled drinks with me though ;D Back on topic, SR shops do indeed rule. They're roomy (lol Electronics Botique) and have loads of stuff in. And no, the X-Box and PS2 stands do not influence my decision at all...honest ;D
Thu 25/04/02 at 07:43
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Rakuga wrote:
> Where can I usually find you Tony, and what about Snuggly. I need to
> go up to you and give you a good handshake. Then leave without saying
> anything.

They all hang on in their big love-nest in Sawbridgeworth :-D
Wed 24/04/02 at 21:53
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
The consoles in Upminster are never plugged in. Probably becasue there are quite a few schools in the area and it can get rather busy with 50 kids all trying to get a game of Pokemon Stadium at once!
Wed 24/04/02 at 21:49
Regular
"That's right!"
Rakuga, they'll phone the police thinking you're an escaped mental patient
Wed 24/04/02 at 21:46
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Where can I usually find you Tony, and what about Snuggly. I need to go up to you and give you a good handshake. Then leave without saying anything.
Wed 24/04/02 at 21:44
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Why not annoy people even further by sticking another one in Essex? Why not put one in Billericay! Then I've got three shops within 10 or so miles!! Heh! I must be the luckiest man alive with Chelmsford and Basildon on either side of me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.