GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Driver 3?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/04/02 at 10:23
Regular
The Driver games on the PS1 were some of the best games on the console!

Is there a Driver 3 coming out on PS2?

I think I remember hearing that it has become a game called Stuntman. If so when's that game coming out?
:)
Sat 27/04/02 at 10:10
Regular
there is a playable demo of driver 3 in the stuntman game, that is why it has been delayed
Wed 24/04/02 at 20:43
Regular
"95% organic"
The Getaway's supposed to be coming out soon too. Out of Stuntman, Driver 3 and the Getaway, one of them is BOUND to be a classic. If not all three. Eek, I hope so.
Wed 24/04/02 at 18:53
Regular
"Whatever!"
Driver 3 is in development and they reckon its going to better GTA3!
Wed 24/04/02 at 18:52
Regular
"Whatever!"
Driver 3 is in development and they reckon its going to better GTA3!!
Wed 24/04/02 at 16:13
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Stuntman looks like an awesome game, I don't think I'll be dissappointed when I finally get my hands on it. If Driver 3 has had as much time and attension on it as stuntman, then I think it will be brillient game. But it will have some strong competition from GTA3 and the add-on cd coming this year.
Wed 24/04/02 at 16:10
Regular
"Bobba you"
Driver 3 would look really good on ps2 hope it does come out i personally dident like Driver 1 but loved Driver2.Yeah stunt man looks a pretty good game, i have a video clip off it looks ace.
Wed 24/04/02 at 11:25
I don't think they'd live it down if it wasn't good. GTA3 has set the standard, and even took the urine out of Driver in one of it's missions.
Wed 24/04/02 at 10:47
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Ta very much 'nh' for clearing that up for me!

I really liked the first Driver games because of the way the cars handled. The way they powerslided and stuff way just right and made the game really playable. That's one of the reasons I didn't like Crazy Taxi because the handling of the cars was just wrong!

I can't wait to see what the next Driver games going to be like. I'm gonna have to play GTA3 over the summer though to make up for it not being out yet!

Wed 24/04/02 at 10:32
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
No, Stuntman is produced by Reflections, the same developers as the Driver games, that is the connnection.

Because of that the graphical style will be similiar to the original Driver games.

They are currently working on Driver 3 and I think I read that it is due to come out right at the end of the year or early next year, can't remember. The earlier games were likened to a lightweight 3d version of GTA and this next version is supposedly going to be more "heavyweight". It is being touted as a GTA3 beater but with GTA Miami and GTA4 in development it will be interesting to see more details.

I am a fan of the first Driver games and look forward to seeing what reflections produce with both Stuntman and Driver 3. Could be 2 cracking games.
Wed 24/04/02 at 10:23
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
The Driver games on the PS1 were some of the best games on the console!

Is there a Driver 3 coming out on PS2?

I think I remember hearing that it has become a game called Stuntman. If so when's that game coming out?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.