GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Fate of Naruto"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/08/06 at 23:54
Regular
So, I'm low on disk space. I don't know why, it seems to evaporate without me downloading much, but that's a different story.

Treesize confirms that Naruto is one of the main offenders. (I'm a keeper with stuff like that).

Until now I've been burning him to disk, but with only a CD writer it's been slow and disk-intensive.
I'm also quite a way behind, with only 100 or so done.

So now I'm at a crossroads:

I can continue to burn him to CD.

I can invest in a DVD writer (although that doesn't give me an immediate solution).

I can delete old episodes.

What do you think?
Thu 14/09/06 at 01:19
Regular
I really need to invest in an external harddrive or a DVD writer, if my current HDD were to go on the blink I would go nuts. I've got 10 years worth of stuff on it. I don't even want to think about losing it all.
Mon 11/09/06 at 16:39
"possibly impossible"
Tell me about it. No DDR, 900 Duron processor and only a GForce 2 card.

No chance of upgrading either at the moment, so I just use it for downloads and surfing mostly and rely on console gaming for the entertainment side.
Mon 11/09/06 at 16:18
Regular
Yeah, that or a dvd writer. I figure the amount of junk I'd want to keep will increase as I find I have more space.

My whole PC needs a bit of an upgrade really. MB and processor first, but the HD, optical drives, and maybe the ram (assuming my DDR is still good these days anyway, I've not been keeping on top of developments) could use some attention too.
Mon 11/09/06 at 14:25
"possibly impossible"
Best idea is to go to Amazon and get yourself an external hard drive for £80 (280GB). I have the Buffalo one and its great.
Sat 09/09/06 at 20:27
Regular
Heh, maybe if I buy the boxsets but watch one episode a week I'll keep good pace.
Sat 09/09/06 at 15:30
Regular
Doubt it :( the next volume is December, it'll probably be December 2009 by the time they catch up with where you are now.
Sat 09/09/06 at 15:25
Regular
If they come down in price a bit further I might.

I deleted the stuff on my HD in the end, so if I want Naruto for keeps I guess DVDs is the way to go.

Since I'm some way behind on the filler, maybe I'll see if the DVD releases catch up with me...
Fri 08/09/06 at 21:19
Regular
Oh 17.99 well, that's not too bad for 13 episodes. To be honest I wouldnt want to get the 66 filler episodes on DVD.
Fri 08/09/06 at 21:02
Regular
Oh we already have the first one, I enjoyed watching all 13 episodes and I've gotten use to the dub :) I even watched them before on YouTube (the English dub), unfortunately the second one isnt until December. Think Play.com has 13 episode Volume 1 for £13. I'll go check.
Fri 08/09/06 at 20:54
Regular
Are you planning to buy the dvds?

I was considering it... but.. it's a lot of buying.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.