GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"People who cry about ugly cubes."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/10/00 at 03:44
Regular
If you don't appreciate a modern, original design (which is fair enough in itself), buy a black one, tuck it up next to the telly and nobody need ever notice it, and your eyes wont be offeneded by it's gaerish presence while you watch neighbours.
Lucky you.
Fri 20/10/00 at 11:30
Only when you wipe it on your kimono.
Thu 19/10/00 at 23:26
Regular
isn't it considered rude to blow your nose in public in Japan?
Thu 19/10/00 at 22:43
Sorry when did you last watch tv in Japan? As for me it was last week and you are wrong.
Thu 19/10/00 at 22:17
Regular
ahem...
Thu 19/10/00 at 21:48
Regular
Japanese TV's aren't actually as good as British ones, suprisingly

Theirs use 130W (NSTC) and Ours use 240W (PAL)

Thats why there's a PAL - NSTC thing when importing games.
Thu 19/10/00 at 20:26
Having returned from Kyoto in Japan only last week where I have been teaching at a summer school, I can say that I have had a chance to see alot of the Japanese publicity for gamecube and on tv saw a yellow version. So thank your lucky stars you may get a purple one! The purple colour is not 100% confirmed by Nintendo if you check their own website, however according to this it is a 64bit machine. Is this correct? From what I saw on Tv in Japan(their tv is alot clearer than in the Uk) graphically it is not so hot,but if the games are good enough you don't notice this sort of thing.
Thu 19/10/00 at 13:55
MY friends gone mad! He said that he's going to get a PINK Gamecube!

I thought that would have appealled more to the girls than the boys!
Wed 18/10/00 at 22:42
Regular
I like the design of the Gamecube. I think Nintendo plastering the purple design everywhere has done nothing for them though.

Firstly; purple = fisher price.
Secondly; purple = plastic.
Thirdly; purple = large people eater.

Purple is not a wonderful colour. Maybe if it was a marble purple, with streaks running through it. BUT NOT CHILDS PLAY PURPLE!

Japanese may like it Nintendo, but their is the rest of the world to consider.

WE NEED MORE PICTURES OF THE GAMECUBE IN SILVER!

NO, NOT IN A FEW MONTHS. NOW!

(Do you think Nintendo come on here, read this crap, and then do everything you say?)

Yes.

(Say something then, and we'll see if Nintendo do it.)

Ok. Nintendo, I ask you to... release more pictures of, um... Metroid, within two weeks.

(Two weeks?)

Yeah. You heard it here first.

(You never know...)
Wed 18/10/00 at 22:31
DONT GO TO THIS FORUM TOPIC, MINE IS BETTER AND OUT CLASSES THIS FEEBLE EXCUSE FOR A DUPLICATE TOPIC (i.e. a wannabe of my awsomly supreme topic in comparison to this inferior trash)
Wed 18/10/00 at 10:57
I've just changed my mind!!!!

I think the Playstation 2's design is quite good!!!

It's easy to slot in narrow places to hide away!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.