GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"People who cry about ugly cubes."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/10/00 at 03:44
Regular
If you don't appreciate a modern, original design (which is fair enough in itself), buy a black one, tuck it up next to the telly and nobody need ever notice it, and your eyes wont be offeneded by it's gaerish presence while you watch neighbours.
Lucky you.
Fri 24/11/00 at 16:54
to GRIX

the graphics are always superior,not sometimes...
-compare Rogue Squadron(GC) with Starfighter(PS2)
-compare Zelda(GC) and Zone Of Enders(PS2)
-compare Too Human(GC) with Metal Gear Solid 2(PS2)
to me they(graphics) are a lot better.
Sat 21/10/00 at 13:25
Regular
Don't you know, what the magic word is?
Fri 20/10/00 at 22:20
erm...rumplstiltskin?
Fri 20/10/00 at 21:07
Regular
Only if you say the magic word.
Fri 20/10/00 at 20:22
Hmm, Zelda, always liked that one, kind of game you dont get bored of.Not as good as chess ,but no, not a bad one that, so where's that link.
Fri 20/10/00 at 19:53
Regular
Thats ok. The demo you saw was Rebirth. You should have a look at Zelda, that has really great graphics...

If you want to download a video, I'll try and find a link if you want.
Fri 20/10/00 at 19:46
To answer your question I saw the life of a tree re-born from being struck by lightning film and clips of stuff but I know not what games they may be from if that is what it was at all, you know how they never show you enough, thats why they're called teasers I suppose.
In my experience graphics are akin to art ,being produced by artists , so if I think a style of graphical representation is good , bad or in this case "not so hot" then that is my opinion. Sorry to peave you off but I didn't intend to.
Fri 20/10/00 at 19:05
Regular
"for me it was last week and you are wrong."

THAT is not an opinion.

I have seen videos of the gamecube, one of the few that have, and I KNOW the graphics to be better than some of the PS2's fmv sequences.

There is no opinion on graphics, either they are good, or they aren't.

Simple as that.

There are different opinions on games however, which provides the answer why everyone buys different consoles, and not everyone has the same console.

You can not argue against solid fact.

I have now decided to try to be nice, hard as it is for me anyway. But, please forgive me if I have upset you.

Anyway, what graphics did you see? Or what games have you seen running?
Fri 20/10/00 at 18:30
So now I don't get to have an opinion?
I don't get to defend my opinion?
The demo I saw was shown on a NTSC system and watched on an NTSC tv in Japan.The Ntsc picture is made up of more lines than our Pal system, the tv I watched it on you can't get over here yet .The picture quality was like a good Pc monitor but with no corruption of the image due to conversion ,it was as close to having a gamecube infront of me that you can get at the moment.It was not so hot, that is my opinion.It's just an opinion, chill.
Fri 20/10/00 at 17:56
Regular
Dan Uk is right. The tvs are different.

So why did you attack him? What did he do wrong?

The system is a 128bit. The gamecubes graphics, which I have seen, are as good, and sometimes superior to those on PS2.

Do not argue.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.