GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Emile Heskey - pukka or pants?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/10/00 at 17:21
Regular
I am a Liverpool supporter. However, i think Emile Heskey is load of pants. Call me contradictory if you want, but I don't think he is worth £11m or even £11. He is always one of the biggest blokes on the field, but when challenged by someone he floats away like a balloon - something wrong there surely.

So here begins the discussion - is Emile Heskey really a feather? Seriously, every time he is on the ball, a slight gust of wind blasts him in to Row Z. Emile Heskey - verdict... pants.

What does everyone else think?

PS. I'm aware he jut scored a hat-trick, so don't bother mentioning it.
Wed 25/04/01 at 00:25
Regular
sven wrote:
> He should have stayed at leicester. Where all the fans loved him and
> his goals never ran out . But in three years time Heskey will be
> showing fowler who's the better man.

Heskey wasnt exactly a goal machine at leicester, look back at his record for them.
Wed 25/04/01 at 00:20
anyone with a superman tattoo needs a good smack.
Tue 10/04/01 at 07:15
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
He should have stayed at leicester. Where all the fans loved him and his goals never ran out . But in three years time Heskey will be showing fowler who's the better man.
Fri 30/03/01 at 18:01
Regular
"You've upset me"
I am a Liverpool supporter as well.

When Gérard Houllier bought Emile Heskey for 11 Million, I was sceptical, but I now think that he is a good not great player.

He has scored two or three very important (and rather good) goals for LFC. However I also think that he still has a lot to prove.

He is definintely a good bet for the future though.

So.... my verdict? a player with great potential but with a fair amount to prove.

Fri 30/03/01 at 17:25
"Moderator"
Not just that, his allround game has become one of the best in England, and he's so versatile...

'(.)'
Fri 30/03/01 at 12:47
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I have completely changed my opinion on Heskey, I now think he is class thanks to all the goals he banged in for Liverpool.
Wed 28/03/01 at 21:52
"Moderator"
Heskeys DARK!

'(.)'
Thu 19/10/00 at 16:45
Regular
Like him or not, i support arsenal and i hate it when they play Vivas.
Thu 19/10/00 at 13:24
> I am a Liverpool supporter

You'll get over it.
Wed 18/10/00 at 15:30
Nah, he's still rubbish. He's like a cross between Frank Bruno and a crisp packet floating in the wind.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.