GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What do you think Bill Gates thinks of PS2??"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/04/02 at 17:10
Regular
Have you ever thought of what Bill Gates thinks of PS2??
He probably likes Xbox more because he made it,but do you think hes actually played PS2????
well add your comments in this brand new forum!!!
Tue 23/04/02 at 13:39
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Bluegoblin wrote:
> i think bill gates bought a PS2 and gave it to his research team, they
> had to find out how to make a decent console some how.

Then Bill Gates should sack his research team for not doing their job properly ;)
Tue 23/04/02 at 12:51
Regular
I think the real Bill Gates has been frozen so that he`ll live forever, and that the one that is left is just a clone (one of many, gradually released over time). He doesn`t care about PS2, simply because he`s asleep anyway, but also because he`ll outlive it.
Tue 23/04/02 at 12:20
Regular
"Aye!"
i think bill gates bought a PS2 and gave it to his research team, they had to find out how to make a decent console some how.
Tue 23/04/02 at 12:16
Regular
"cant think of one.."
Bill Gatwes will always insist the Xbox is the superior console. He'll argue it has a better spec, better games and is better value for money.

But you know he's got a PS2 in his bedroom which he plays in the night when nobody is looking! If you confront him about this he'll go red-faced and deny it or say 'its just for research'.

We believe you Bill! ;o)
Tue 23/04/02 at 11:05
Regular
"Aye!"
Eades wrote:
> Have you ever thought of what Bill Gates thinks of PS2??
> He probably likes Xbox more because he made it,but do you think hes
> actually played PS2????
> well add your comments in this brand new forum!!!

bill gates proberly has a PS2 mounted into his limo
Mon 22/04/02 at 21:36
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
I maybe wrong, and most probably am, but did Bill Gates actually design and create the X-Box? Surely the guys down at Microsoft do all that. Surely with all the money that BG owns, he doesn't want to make a new console so he gets his workers to do it. Well that's what i would do any who's,
Mon 22/04/02 at 21:17
Regular
"simpsons rule"
i bet he dont care about the mighty ps2 :D
Mon 22/04/02 at 20:52
"Right!!!!!™"
This is a good topic really i bet he's thinking i can never beat the ol' MIGHTY! pS2 he he :D
Mon 22/04/02 at 20:34
i dont think he cares about PS2 - he has all the money in the world, i wouldnt care about jack if i was in his position. He doesnt even have to worry about his reputation as everyone knows he's a little rich geek!
Mon 22/04/02 at 17:48
Sorry!!!!!!
I meant thread!!!!!
keep the messages coming in!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.