GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"hedgehogs"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/08/06 at 21:13
Regular
Just went out into the backgarden and then I saw one shuffling into the bushes. I was quite suprised, last time we saw one in our garden was 10 years ago I think. I got some catfood and just stood their waiting for him to come out. He eventually did but then wandered off. I wonder where he's off to now.

We tend to only get slow worms and frogs (pond next door) in our garden, oh and lots of cats. :)
Mon 14/08/06 at 21:13
Regular
Just went out into the backgarden and then I saw one shuffling into the bushes. I was quite suprised, last time we saw one in our garden was 10 years ago I think. I got some catfood and just stood their waiting for him to come out. He eventually did but then wandered off. I wonder where he's off to now.

We tend to only get slow worms and frogs (pond next door) in our garden, oh and lots of cats. :)
Mon 14/08/06 at 21:32
Regular
"Mooching around"
Why where you in the back garden?

The stangest thing I've seen in my garden is a fox :\
Mon 14/08/06 at 21:39
Regular
oh just going for a walk :) we have a big garden.

Wow a fox, saw one run down the road ages ago. Wish we had squrriels :) I like them
Mon 14/08/06 at 23:53
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I saw one in my garden a few weeks ago. It had my cats puzzled. They just sat there and watched it shuffle around the garden for the best part of an hour. It wasn't even slightly intimidated by them.
Tue 15/08/06 at 01:13
Regular
I've not seen a hedgehog in years.

I wonder if they really exist...
Tue 15/08/06 at 08:47
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Things we get in my garden are cats, either that or some kid jumping in seeing if there is anything worth pinching.

Mums garden tend to get hedgehogs, fox's :) she lives in a much nicer area :) Hopefully ill be living there too soon.
Tue 15/08/06 at 09:16
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
I stepped on a hedgehog once when I was 5, it hurt. We just have lots of frogs and rabbits in our garden. You can see the rabbits hopping around when you look out the window, and the frogs are always in the same place.
Tue 15/08/06 at 13:16
Regular
"Mooching around"
I havent seen a red squirrel in a long time.
Tue 15/08/06 at 13:38
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
We mainly get cats crapping in our rockery - I'll manage to boot one up the backside one day!

We live near to some woods and every Monday night foxes walk down our road trying to tip the bins over to get the left over food out as people put them out ready to be collected on Tuesday mornings.

We have to get up a bit earlier on Tuesday mornings to put the bin out because if you put it out Monday night before you go to bed when you get up Tuesday morning the contents are all over the road!

Dunno how they know it's Monday night though!
Tue 15/08/06 at 16:08
"possibly impossible"
squirrels are a pain, they´re intellegent and cheeky, which often spells trouble if you leave a window open.

Hedgehogs are nice, just so long as you don´t get a dead one left near your front door on the hottest day in summer, such as the one we had about 4 weeks back. It stank so much I was nearly sick going out the front door...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.