GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"UNOFFICIAL STAFF NOTABLE VOTING THREAD"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/04/02 at 16:04
Regular
Hello, I'm in charge this time. You all know the drill, just say the words 'I vote for X' and your vote will count. Any seemingly jokey posts will be discounted, so you must be clear if you want your vote to be registered.

You may only vote for one person who you wish to become a Staff Notable, the Staff Member you feel contributes the most to the forums, the person you feel makes the forums a 'special place'. Unfortunately, Newbies cannot place their vote (they are adjudged to have not been here long enough to make a valid decision, nothing to do with me) - only Regulars, Notables and Staff may vote in the election. You cannot vote for yourself. That would be stupid.

Voting starts immediately, and closes next Sunday at 14:00 - any votes placed after 14:00 next Sunday in this thread are invalid. I'll tot up all the votes as soon as it's finished.

Try to keep the spam in this thread to a minimum please, we want only voting posts in here, ta. At the risk of taking this too seriously, I better let you get on with it. Have fun, chatters.

This being a Staff Notable you can only vote for memebers of Staff. Therefore the onyl people you may vote for are (in no particular order):-

Mr. Snuggly
loki
Hybrid Valves
Brad@specialreserve
odie
schroeder
Joe King
Customer Service
Fri 26/04/02 at 18:51
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
I'd like to change my vote, if that's ok. I voted for Valves, but I'd like to change it to Mr. Snuggly, if it's not any trouble.
Fri 26/04/02 at 18:43
schroeder - because he's a dude, as he like Alkaline Trio. Respect to you schroeder!
Fri 26/04/02 at 17:23
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Tony and Snuggly both Gods.
Other staff members nice and friendly.
Played CS with Darkus ages ago. He's cool.
As a result..
So I cannot vote I'm afraid.
Fri 26/04/02 at 08:44
"slightlyshortertagl"
DAY 6 OF VOTING STARTS NOW
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Thu 25/04/02 at 19:41
"slightlyshortertagl"
HálloHowArtThou wrote:
> I knew i forgot someone!
>
> Sorry to those i didnt include but the ones i put down are the ones i
> could remember..
>
> ALL THE STAFF ARE IN
Thu 25/04/02 at 19:38
"slightlyshortertagl"
Thats it people keep the votes coming on........

Day 5 of Voting ends NOW

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Thu 25/04/02 at 19:37
"slightlyshortertagl"
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Thu 25/04/02 at 17:43
Regular
"That's right!"
Well...

Snuggly has given me 5 free prizes, but that's not enough so he ain't getting my vote! ;-) (after all those spoofs I put you in Snuggly... *cries*)

I don't ask a lot of questions, but when I do they're usually answered, so Loki is good in my books

But Hybrid Valves likes Kid Rock and Linkin Park, so he gets my vote, heh

I vote for Hybrid Valves
Thu 25/04/02 at 17:31
Regular
"I like cheese"
Well, Snuggly gives all the GADs away but thinks I'm hypocritical so maybe my vote wouldn't be appreciated. {:)

Loki has provided for some interesting debates, and is willing to help out. Then again, most staff members are.

Hybrid Valves is cool. :D

But for being my endless source of sugar, my vote goes to Tony. But apparently I can't vote for him. So schmeur.
Thu 25/04/02 at 17:26
er-no wrote:
> I vote for Joe.
>
> *runs down to letterbox awaiting game*

Ahem, yes, this is certainly a great post. Best I've seen for ages... HEY ALI, LOOK OVER THERE, A THREE HEADED MONKEY! *adds er-no to winners list* What's that Ali, you don't see anything? Oh.. er.. must of been a lemon.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.