GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Spelling, Spamming and all the crap topics out there!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/04/02 at 11:42
Regular
i come on today and see nothing by anyone interesting.

All the interesting topics have been knocked down by thing like

Friday 3rd May... something is happening

Original Message posted by Pocket Rocket Today at 8.23AM

all i no is dat i got a inset day

Now what is wrong there??

well for one, its only 10 words long. For another it is mispelled.

Also it makes no sense.

Why, oh why do people come here and post junk about how they are bored or "wat theay gona buy" for whatever. There are so many quality topics that dissapear each day and are never enjoyed by us (the masses) because they are pushed down by dull boring topics (yess i sense the irony in me posting this).

Also (aimed at Newbies, JATS and unkown regulars) PLEASE STOP THE CONSOLE WARS!!!

every day there must be around 10 topics in FOG chat about how "gamecube is best", "Xbox is amazing" or "Ps2 whups Butt".

Its getting rather dull now. Mabey we should have a console wars longest thread so people can argue in there.

hmmm

Well im bored, bye bye

feel free to discuss/ridicule/talk about monkeys in this topic. Just try to at least make SENSE!

ARG!
Sun 21/04/02 at 13:09
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
HálloHowArtThou wrote:
> Hitler's alive?!?!?

My science teacher is like a replica of Hitler. He looks just like him. He gets a lot of grief from us lot at schoool.
Sun 21/04/02 at 13:06
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
and kicking and chatting on this forum.
Sun 21/04/02 at 13:02
"slightlyshortertagl"
monkey_man wrote:
> But surely this is a chat forum? I came here under the impression I
> would be able to talk about anything and everything (including the
> giant wasp in my toilet) and not be oppressed by Nazis like you,
> Hitler.

Hitler's alive?!?!?
Sun 21/04/02 at 12:56
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
But surely this is a chat forum? I came here under the impression I would be able to talk about anything and everything (including the giant wasp in my toilet) and not be oppressed by Nazis like you, Hitler.
Sun 21/04/02 at 12:54
Quinty wrote:
> instead of complaining about them, how about you get of your a*s and
> do a decent topic yourself?
>
> just a thought

i agree
Sun 21/04/02 at 12:32
Regular
instead of complaining about them, how about you get of your a*s and do a decent topic yourself?

just a thought
Sun 21/04/02 at 11:42
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
i come on today and see nothing by anyone interesting.

All the interesting topics have been knocked down by thing like

Friday 3rd May... something is happening

Original Message posted by Pocket Rocket Today at 8.23AM

all i no is dat i got a inset day

Now what is wrong there??

well for one, its only 10 words long. For another it is mispelled.

Also it makes no sense.

Why, oh why do people come here and post junk about how they are bored or "wat theay gona buy" for whatever. There are so many quality topics that dissapear each day and are never enjoyed by us (the masses) because they are pushed down by dull boring topics (yess i sense the irony in me posting this).

Also (aimed at Newbies, JATS and unkown regulars) PLEASE STOP THE CONSOLE WARS!!!

every day there must be around 10 topics in FOG chat about how "gamecube is best", "Xbox is amazing" or "Ps2 whups Butt".

Its getting rather dull now. Mabey we should have a console wars longest thread so people can argue in there.

hmmm

Well im bored, bye bye

feel free to discuss/ridicule/talk about monkeys in this topic. Just try to at least make SENSE!

ARG!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.