GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What are you getting Launch Day??"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/04/02 at 21:12
Regular
It's nearly here! But what i want to know is what are you getting on May 3rd!!! Which games?, Which accessories?, Which colour Cube? and anything else, espicially this question WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE LAUNCH TITLE?? I'll have to say Super Monkey Ball becuase it's Huge!!!
Thu 25/04/02 at 14:26
Regular
"DS..."
Im getting...

Black gamecube
1 Extra purple Official controller
2 memory cards
and Wave race blue storm

i'll then be getting super smash bros melee and reident evil a few weeks after on 24th may and possibly Pikmin and or either luigis mansion and or super monkey ball sometime in june.

I'll also be buying the trial verion of PSO complete with keyboard and modem as soon as it's released :)

slik ~_~
Thu 25/04/02 at 14:17
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Well i'm getting:-

A Purple Gamecube
2 extra Logic 3 controllers
1 Memory card
Logic 3 Soundstation 3
RF unit
Luigi's mansion
Super Monkey Ball
Wave Race Blue Storm
Star Wars Rogue Leader

And i can't wait, it's only 7 days to go i don't know why SR are saying 8!!!
Wed 24/04/02 at 20:41
Regular
oo ooo i forgot! i new sniper rifle. i was looking at a lime-ish colour this time.
Wed 24/04/02 at 20:15
Regular
on may 3rd ill be buying:

a) a pair of white gloves and a fan
b) a packet of wine gums to hijack another wlt attempt
Wed 24/04/02 at 20:12
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
That's not a good idea, probably all the Gamecubes will be sold out by the time you get one, espicially the day Super Smash Bros Melee is released because that's going to be huge, what do you reckon, 1 million units sold in a few months???
Wed 24/04/02 at 18:49
Regular
If i get a GC at launch i will pobably get Waverace or Super Monkey Ball, but i will think i will wait until smash bros.
Wed 24/04/02 at 18:18
It may surprise you, but Nintendo don't plan their console release schedules around the English school year. ;-)

Mind you, Sony managed to release the PS2 while I was on holiday. I've a mind to complain.....
Wed 24/04/02 at 18:02
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
I think it's stupid of Nintendo to put the release date literally weeks before the exams, as RM18 pointed out. I'm all right as all I have is a French GCSE (I'm doing it a year earlier) and I can only revise for half my subjects (can't really revise for Art, Music, Maths and English). Anyway here's the list:

Gamecube Star Wars Bonus Pack:

Gamecube
1 Official Controller
1 Pro Logic 3 Conntroller
1 Pro Logic 3 Memory Card
Star Wars Rogue Sqaudren 2: Rogue Leader

Wave Race: Blue Storm

Burnout (thanks to the GC price drop!)

Later on I've got enough cash to get Super Smash Bros. Melee and Resident Evil, hey I've been saving up for ages.
Wed 24/04/02 at 07:30
Regular
I'm not getting one on launch date because I have A-level exams to revise for

:(
Sun 21/04/02 at 20:25
Hey!
Im getin :
GC (obviosly) black
2 Controllers (1 Offical BLACK, 1 Logic 3 BLACK)
2 Memory cards (1 logic 3 (soon to break), 1 Offical)
Rogue Leader
Luigi`s mansion
+ my bro probably getin Wave Race (so we can both play on me new CUBE)
Wicked!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.