GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"All time Favourite game"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/01/08 at 10:54
Regular
Mine has got to be Mario kart from snes... what is yours?
Mon 07/01/08 at 16:19
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I don't think I could say one game for sure. Have many memories of Halo though: my first Xbox game, the multiplayer was amazing: it was simply a good laugh. Crazy King with grenades especially. :)
Mon 07/01/08 at 15:47
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
Final Fantasy 7. Where is everyone by the way, I remember this site being really busy? oh well
Sun 06/01/08 at 13:53
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Sonic 1 for the Megadrive. I've not played a game for longer. I still play it today.

SWOS comes close but that came out after Sonic 1.
Sun 06/01/08 at 13:29
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
It's a toss up between Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy Tactics and Disgaea 2.
Sun 06/01/08 at 10:58
Regular
Alfonse wrote:
> Unreal Tournament 2004. Would pick up the new one but my system
> would crash and burn whilst playing it =)

Hehe... addicted are we :P played. it a few times myself actually. never found it that exciting to be honest.. but we are all different :)
Sun 06/01/08 at 10:56
Regular
Unreal Tournament 2004. Would pick up the new one but my system would crash and burn whilst playing it =)
Sun 06/01/08 at 10:54
Regular
Mine has got to be Mario kart from snes... what is yours?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.