GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A President worse than Bush"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/01/08 at 21:35
Regular
YouTube

I can only see things getting much worse if this guy is ever made President. Sorry Kawada, but I really don't like the man or his fear mongering tactics.
Sun 17/02/08 at 20:46
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Not at all interested in US or UK politicians, never have been - never will be. Don't know who they are and I doubt whether they do either. Can go with you concern though.
Sun 17/02/08 at 06:47
Regular
Bush is an idiot!!! He was a horrible governor when in Texas (and I should know) and he's even worse as president. I believe he was behind the 9/11 attacks on the U.S. and no matter what is posted I will not be convinced otherwise - seen too much evidence. He did this to take us to war for no good reason and to get innocent people killed (both U.S. and Middle Eastern) and is probably looking to start something up with Iran before he leaves office. He can't even speak English nor does he read. His advisors are just as worthless and if he does get credible evidence, he exerts force to change their findings and what they say to suit his own needs. He is definately a person who is part of the "corporate greed" structure and most of the people/companies benefiting from this war in Iraq are his old buddies he's worked with for the last 20 or so years. That's all I'll say on that for now since he pretty much has abolished our Bill of Rights and our Constitution here...

Anyway, don't like any Republican candidate (which is say since I used to be a dedicated and loyal Republican). I really liked Edwards but since he's out it's between Hilary and Obama. I personally think Obama, although he is probably a good man and has good ideals, has no idea what he's walking into in Washington. Everybody up there is older than my grandparents and, personally, I don't like the idea of people that old, with the "old mindset and thoughts on the world in general" making decisions that will affect me or my minor child.

Don't agree Hilary on everything but at least she has experience and we would get Bill if we had her. I know he may not be everybody's fav pres. but the U.S. did better under his leadership than it has in years before or since (not going back to Kennedy because that's a whole other can of worms). I don't understand how this country could impeach him for getting a bj (which most men would not turn down if it were offered to them) yet our current pres. can lie to the people, take us into an unjustified war, invade another country, steal TONS of money for himself and his "friends", torture and kill thousands of innocent people, just to name a few of his atrocities and NOT BE IMPEACHED!!! I'm just ashamed of being American at this point.

Don't mean to offend anyone, just needed to vent a little and I'm sick and tired of nobody actually DOING anything about any of this -- we just sit back and take it like zombies!

Best to all!
Wed 13/02/08 at 20:20
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Republicans = Bad
Democrats = Good

Except for Hilary, she can get lost. Republican Presidents have been either poor or absolutely abysmal for the last 50 years. The Bush's (idiots), Nixon (corrupt), Regan (hid the AIDS epidemic because they belived it only affected gay men). Honestly, i dont see why anyone votes for them on their track record.
Wed 13/02/08 at 19:16
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Machie wrote:
> YouTube
>
> I can only see things getting much worse if this guy is ever
> made President. Sorry Kawada, but I really don't like the
> man or his fear mongering tactics.

Did you notice the "make a contribution to this candidate" advert on You Tube?

Now that's what I call democracy. Instead of us voting at the polls we should vote with our wallets, on a premium rate number. Biggest earner wins. Saves all that fuss with illegal political contributions. My cut is 10% off the top for coming up with the idea.

Yeah, Beckham for PM and Posh can be the Cabinet.
Thu 31/01/08 at 14:43
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Well, compared to a great many wars, it isn't. Of course, it is a tragedy when people are killed, but wars are dangerous things, and a fair number of injuries and deaths are caused by accidents as well. Not every war's like the Gulf War, the US invasion of Grenada or the half-hour war we had with Zanzibar, when not many people get killed and victory comes quickly!

Yes, it is an unpleasant and unpopular war. It may be a case of damage limitation, but failed states are dangerous things. Even if statistics are distorted by truces between different groups and so forth, things are improving there. Yet the costs are astronomical too, made worse by corruption in the Gulf.

And McCain isn't all bad, he's made at least some effort on the environmental side. In a way, though, it's a shame Giuliani had to drop out, as among the Republicans he seemed to have rather-less bigoted social policies.
Thu 31/01/08 at 09:57
Regular
Ron Paul or Obamam I think :)

Good news guys, Rudy is out. Although he's backing another warmonger :S apparently McCain would have the troops stay in Iraq for 100 years if they have to. Isn't 4000 dead soldiers enough? :(
Mon 14/01/08 at 14:28
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Machie: Remember Hillary Clinton and the "Vast right-wing conspiracy theory?" We may be seeing an online one from the left here!

But it's Ron Paul who rules the Internet. Blame Mr Libertarian as well!
Sun 13/01/08 at 04:01
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Alfonse wrote:
> Do any of them advocate peace? =(

its an outdated concept, like morse code or the penny farthing.
Sat 12/01/08 at 20:47
Regular
Rudy Giuliani's answer to everything

How come Rudy's most viewed video (361,545 views) has a rating of 1/5 stars (1487 votes) and only 62 comments. ALL of which are pro-Giuliani and have a -4 poor comment rating. Did they actually get someone to disable the comments and then delete the thousands of negative ones?
Mon 07/01/08 at 12:23
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Ron Paul's anti-interventionist, but I don't think it's likely he'll get the Republican nomination. He may even end up running as a Libertarian like he did in 1988, as if he fails to get the nod for the GOP he'll have money and recognition that the Libertarians would want.

As for the Democrats, Richardson is the most anti-war, I think, but he's got no chance really. I think Obama wants out of Iraq, but when and how I'm not sure. Kucinich advocated complete withdrawal (I think), and impeaching Dick Cheney, but he dropped out after Iowa. To be honest, when I was watching debates on CNN prior to my A-Level Politics exams I often got bored by the talk about Iraq...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.