GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A President worse than Bush"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/01/08 at 21:35
Regular
YouTube

I can only see things getting much worse if this guy is ever made President. Sorry Kawada, but I really don't like the man or his fear mongering tactics.
Sat 05/01/08 at 21:35
Regular
YouTube

I can only see things getting much worse if this guy is ever made President. Sorry Kawada, but I really don't like the man or his fear mongering tactics.
Sat 05/01/08 at 22:42
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Most of the presidential ads tend to be cringeworthy. And I've no doubt all of them will come out with negative ads sooner or later.

One of the things I really dont like about US TV is how negative the advertising can be.
Sat 05/01/08 at 23:17
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
While what Rudy did in his time as mayor of NY was great i don't really want him as President. He seems to make Bush look like a war shy pansy and instead of talking about his actual policies it's all

"hey i was Mayor during 9/11, just in case you forgot you know........yup Rudy G, Mayor of NY during 9/11...........hey you remember 9/11? I was the Mayor at that time, i pulled survivors out the buildings with my bare hands ...... that's Rudy G, NY Mayor on 9/11"
Any plans for healthcare Mr Giuliani?
"ah healthcare, emergency services and all that, 911 ..... 9/11 oh hey i was Mayor back then don't think i've told you that for 2 minutes"

Get Barack in, we need another black president, life was good under Clinton
Sun 06/01/08 at 16:22
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Presidents worse than Bush? Well if we're to look backwards instead, Nixon would certainly give him some competition! As Bob Dole once described Ford, Carter and Nixon: See no evil, hear no evil and evil!

Giuliani seems to be against a Palestinian state, which could pose problems in the Middle East, that's my primary concern about him. Though I get the distinct impression that if Huckabee became President, the God Squad could get another 4 years; luckily, a Democrat administration would be more likely. Still, of the Republicans he's socially liberal, which would help in an election after 4 years of a more conservative administration?

At one stage I did see a poll stating that in a Guiliani-Clinton race, Rudy would be more likely to win. But seeing as she's no longer the frontrunner, It looks like Democrat time. In the unlikely situation of John Edwards getting the nomination, I could see him getting beaten as he seems a bit far left for American tastes. But of course not being American, it's a bit difficult for me to read much into this...

Also, if Bloomberg enters the race, then it gets interesting, especially seeing how Congress has seemingly been gridlocked with partisan squabbling in the past year or so. Would it be likely a non-partisan President could influence Congress? I'm unsure, but it would be interesting to see how he influences the race.

And there's been plenty of negative advertising so far, most of it Romney accusing Huckabee of flipflopping and soft on crime. Wonder if John McCain's made any mentioning his experiences in 'Nam?
Sun 06/01/08 at 21:54
Regular
Do any of them advocate peace? =(
Mon 07/01/08 at 12:23
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Ron Paul's anti-interventionist, but I don't think it's likely he'll get the Republican nomination. He may even end up running as a Libertarian like he did in 1988, as if he fails to get the nod for the GOP he'll have money and recognition that the Libertarians would want.

As for the Democrats, Richardson is the most anti-war, I think, but he's got no chance really. I think Obama wants out of Iraq, but when and how I'm not sure. Kucinich advocated complete withdrawal (I think), and impeaching Dick Cheney, but he dropped out after Iowa. To be honest, when I was watching debates on CNN prior to my A-Level Politics exams I often got bored by the talk about Iraq...
Sat 12/01/08 at 20:47
Regular
Rudy Giuliani's answer to everything

How come Rudy's most viewed video (361,545 views) has a rating of 1/5 stars (1487 votes) and only 62 comments. ALL of which are pro-Giuliani and have a -4 poor comment rating. Did they actually get someone to disable the comments and then delete the thousands of negative ones?
Sun 13/01/08 at 04:01
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Alfonse wrote:
> Do any of them advocate peace? =(

its an outdated concept, like morse code or the penny farthing.
Mon 14/01/08 at 14:28
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Machie: Remember Hillary Clinton and the "Vast right-wing conspiracy theory?" We may be seeing an online one from the left here!

But it's Ron Paul who rules the Internet. Blame Mr Libertarian as well!
Thu 31/01/08 at 09:57
Regular
Ron Paul or Obamam I think :)

Good news guys, Rudy is out. Although he's backing another warmonger :S apparently McCain would have the troops stay in Iraq for 100 years if they have to. Isn't 4000 dead soldiers enough? :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.