GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What do people who use these forums watch on tv?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/04/02 at 10:46
Regular
I would like to know what you all watch as it is hard to start threads in here and keep them continuing if i put a programme you dont watch.

So what do you watch?
Fri 19/04/02 at 10:46
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
I would like to know what you all watch as it is hard to start threads in here and keep them continuing if i put a programme you dont watch.

So what do you watch?
Fri 19/04/02 at 10:52
"High polygon count"
Monday: Stargate, Enterprise, Dark Angel
Tueday: Stargate
Wednesday: Stargat, Alias, Time Gentlemen Please
Thursday: Stargate, Buffy, Angel, Scrubs
Friday: Stargate
Saturday: Casualty

That's about it, unless there's anything else on that takes my interest.
Fri 19/04/02 at 13:02
Regular
"not dead"
Is Stargat, the program you watch on a Wednesday, a cheap Stargate spin off?

I don't watch much on TV, to be honest. Football and movies, the odd comedy show, something else might attract my attention.
Fri 19/04/02 at 13:03
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
The News
The Simpsons

er....that's it I think.
Fri 19/04/02 at 13:17
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I hate most tele programmes. I watch a lot of films, but only if I'm bored. I use the internet to get all the news I need, so unless there's something really big happening I'm usually on the line. I've also got most of the (funny) Simpsons episodes on tape or DVD, so I don't go out my way to watch them. The best thing on tele at the mo is the Channel 5 film. That is tele worth watching.
Fri 19/04/02 at 15:04
Regular
"A man with a stick"
The only programme I think is worth watching at the moment is 24. It gets more tense and nail biting every episode, Its the only show I really watch. All those period dramas and endless soaps do nothing for me.
Fri 19/04/02 at 15:07
Regular
"Acid Casual"
BBC4.

Its my new favourite. It teaches me stuff and has loadsa foreign stuff on it.
Fri 19/04/02 at 15:24
Mainly comedy, but Auction World is always worth a quick flip if you like globes. Lots of globes. Or maps. Made out of stuff.

All I can see is globes......mummy.......
Fri 19/04/02 at 15:54
"Right!!!!!™"
I like comedys such as simpons. I like one soap Eastenders personally i think the rest suck, but thats my opion.
Fri 19/04/02 at 15:57
Regular
"..."
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, BBC 2, 6.20 Friday.

Thats all, Thanks :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.