GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAMEADAY CHALLENGE - 2 x £30 - and the WINNERS are..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/01/08 at 23:08
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Cruising home in 1st and 2nd place were....

Alfonse

and

Silent Thunder

Well done chaps, I'll see if I can get you on the winners board ASAP.

Don't forget, you can win a £30 Gameaday prize any day of the week, every week, just by chatting.

Original message:

Games Week, New Year Competition.

The TWO people who chat and post the most on the GAMES Forums between 00:01 am Saturday January 5th, and 23.59 pm on Friday January 11th will BOTH receive a £30 GAD prize. (normal rules apply)

Judging will tend to ignore spam and long purposeless posts.

Content needs to be mostly about games, as this is not intended to turn the Games Forum into a general chat room.

Good Luck

Apparently we, as a nation, spent more on games than ever in 2007. Which games were good value and which ones did you waste your money (or vouchers) on?
Tue 15/01/08 at 13:12
"cheerios"
In 2007 I bought

Pokemon Pearl (for long flights etc)

Super mario galaxy which is great

oblivion which will last me about 2 years

uncharted - amazing game

pro evo - bit of a disappointment but fun nonetheless

ninja gaiden sigma 2 - too hard for me!

(as well as resistance and motorstorm with my ps3, which were decent enough). So as soon as I get my hands on mgs4, gta iv, super smash bros brawl, and turok, I'm set for aaaaaaggges. :)
Mon 14/01/08 at 00:13
Regular
Many kisses and cookies if I won =D
Tue 08/01/08 at 23:33
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Chaos wrote:
>
> Hey look, I'm back :)

Did you know that you can be prosecuted for cruelty to animals?
Mon 07/01/08 at 19:52
Regular
"Mooching around"
Garin wrote:
> Hm, so saying "post alot and we'll give you £30 of
> amazon/argos vouchers" works then? :)

Hey look, I'm back :)
Mon 07/01/08 at 18:19
Regular
"8==="
I quite enjoyed Ridge Racer 6, it's silly and not serious though the Asian territory gamers tend to destroy all us nubs.
Mon 07/01/08 at 13:53
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Son Number 2 is not impressed with Ridge Racer 6 on Xbox 360.

I thought it was rather good trying to drive round a corner while all you can see is the inside wall. Maybe they don't realise that racing drivers turn their head when they are on opposite lock (so that they can see where they are going).

Maybe I'll play it myself if I get time.
Sun 06/01/08 at 16:52
"possibly impossible"
Garin wrote:
> Never ceases to amaze me how bad I am at brain training. Any
> task that involves memory I fail at totally. Those stupid
> addition/subtraction tests where it expects you to remember the
> previous number(s) I can never do. I'm sure the phrase should
> be "memory like a Garin" and not "memory like a
> Goldfish".

I just forget to play it...

I can't really think what I was disappointed with this year, I pick my games wisely so I don't end up with a dud. Spider-man 3 could have been so much better (I didn't buy it though).
Sun 06/01/08 at 15:35
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Hm, so saying "post alot and we'll give you £30 of amazon/argos vouchers" works then? :)
Sun 06/01/08 at 10:35
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Give me an old fashioned sudoku any day. :-P
Sun 06/01/08 at 00:50
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Never ceases to amaze me how bad I am at brain training. Any task that involves memory I fail at totally. Those stupid addition/subtraction tests where it expects you to remember the previous number(s) I can never do. I'm sure the phrase should be "memory like a Garin" and not "memory like a Goldfish".

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.