GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
">> Spoof sign-up!!<<"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/04/02 at 21:17
Regular
Firstly, don't complain if you didn't see the post, that's what the arrows are for!! :)

Anyway, yes, i've decided to do another spoof, don't know what it will be yet, don't know when I will post it (Next two weeks, at latest) So, anyone want to sign up? I am restricting the number of people to ten, so that everyone gets a bigger part. So, anyone want to sign up?
Sat 20/04/02 at 11:01
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Thanks Microchips.

I've only just comeonline, so I would've missed it if you hadn't chosen me!

** I saw a program last night about the Titanic, and that gave me an idea for a very long story. Don't expect it any time soon though, it's gonna be huge and I'm going to be working it to perfection. It's going to be truely spectacular. **
Sat 20/04/02 at 09:59
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
You can include me if ya want!

:)
Sat 20/04/02 at 09:25
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Right, ten minutes is up... I choose ...Twain to be in my spoof. So, the final list is as follows:

Microchips- Coach of team cube.
BIGMAN
JC
TPHI
Quinty
RM18

Twain- coach of team 64.
Joe Dark
Dr.Duck
Seinfeld_enthusiast
Pringle
Ashman
I will start this when I can, seeing as I have coursework and stuff. It should be posted in about a week (Maybe a bit earlier). As always, since I asked people to sign up here, it will be posted in the Ninty forum. Keep a look out for it.
Sat 20/04/02 at 09:05
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
From 10 minutes commencing when I post this, the 1 person who needs to sign up has 10 mins to. Or, I will pick the person myself....
Fri 19/04/02 at 22:12
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
1 more person...
Fri 19/04/02 at 17:29
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I need one more person, and that's enough people. The plot, story and characters are a total mystery to you guys, but I know (Obviously!!) everything that I need to know. I won't say asnything else about it, as it will give the whole thing away.
Fri 19/04/02 at 17:07
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
whats the plot gonna be microchips?
Fri 19/04/02 at 16:59
Regular
"hit the road jack"
J.A.M.E.S. Yeah ill be in, cheers :)j
Thu 18/04/02 at 22:46
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Im in!!! Don't forget me!
Thu 18/04/02 at 22:40
Ooh me too please. With extra sauce and suprising consequences.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.