GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA3 football arena"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 17/04/02 at 15:56
Regular
dose any one know if you can get in to the football arena on stauton island? ive tryed for ages using the banshee, cheeta, infurnus and stinger with the flying cars cheat on and not had any luck.
Fri 19/04/02 at 01:19
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
lol
Thu 18/04/02 at 22:56
Regular
( . )Juicy Melons( . ) wrote:
> hhmmmmmm..... for some strange reason, i'm finding that hard to
> believe:D

why? iz it be cuz i iz nu?
Thu 18/04/02 at 12:55
i've been in the football stadium i'm an expert at flying the dodo i crashed in the stadium to see what was so good about it and its nothing!
its just there for show. If you do manage to make it in you feet go through the floor, you can get out by running about a bit and then you'll fall for a while into nowhere then apear in the street.
Wed 17/04/02 at 21:42
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
hhmmmmmm..... for some strange reason, i'm finding that hard to believe:D
Wed 17/04/02 at 21:28
Regular
im new to the forum ;)
Wed 17/04/02 at 21:22
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
thats what he means. do the normal flying cars cheat and then get a tank, rotate your turet 180 degrees and then keep pressing circle. eventually you will be flying. most of you know this already but for people new to the forums then this might help.
Wed 17/04/02 at 20:52
Regular
flying tank cheat? is that the one that counts fot all the cars which make them fly?
Wed 17/04/02 at 20:50
Regular
I got in as a flying tank, my game did'nt crash, but once you get in you can't get out. But after a while u just fall and arrive on a road.
Wed 17/04/02 at 19:50
Regular
"Thongs of Praise"
Learn how to fly the dodo, god y do peeps find it so hard? My game hasnt crashed when ive landed in the stadium, however u can drive straight through the walls once inside to get out.

To fly the dodo grab the manual off of gta3.com
Wed 17/04/02 at 19:37
Regular
yeh it made my game crash once when i got in, but the stadium was meant to be used with the darkel secret (go back a couple of pages all you new members to find the darkel secret)
so it wasn't meant to be a waste of space it had a really important job

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.