GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA3 football arena"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 17/04/02 at 15:56
Regular
dose any one know if you can get in to the football arena on stauton island? ive tryed for ages using the banshee, cheeta, infurnus and stinger with the flying cars cheat on and not had any luck.
Wed 17/04/02 at 15:56
dose any one know if you can get in to the football arena on stauton island? ive tryed for ages using the banshee, cheeta, infurnus and stinger with the flying cars cheat on and not had any luck.
Wed 17/04/02 at 16:23
"Right!!!!!™"
You can get in but you have to use a dodo.
Wed 17/04/02 at 16:23
Regular
"Hmmm....."
you can get in but its not so good.

your game either feezes and erases any unsaved data or just looks like you are in a big pool of water.

ive been in once and it was nothing special
Wed 17/04/02 at 16:40
Its better flying over the stadium cos looking at it looks better than being inside it
Wed 17/04/02 at 17:28
you can get in from the top but it crashes your game
Wed 17/04/02 at 18:23
Regular
I never knew you could get in there i just thought it was a waste of space.
Wed 17/04/02 at 18:58
Regular
"simpsons rule"
you can get in but it crashes your game thers no point goin in there really note special
Wed 17/04/02 at 19:37
Regular
yeh it made my game crash once when i got in, but the stadium was meant to be used with the darkel secret (go back a couple of pages all you new members to find the darkel secret)
so it wasn't meant to be a waste of space it had a really important job
Wed 17/04/02 at 19:50
Regular
"Thongs of Praise"
Learn how to fly the dodo, god y do peeps find it so hard? My game hasnt crashed when ive landed in the stadium, however u can drive straight through the walls once inside to get out.

To fly the dodo grab the manual off of gta3.com
Wed 17/04/02 at 20:50
Regular
I got in as a flying tank, my game did'nt crash, but once you get in you can't get out. But after a while u just fall and arrive on a road.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.