GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GC morris dancing"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/04/02 at 18:48
Regular
"Hey nanny no" - yes, that's right, morris dancing is coming to the GC! We have been crying out for this game for so long, and it seems that RARE have answered our prayers. Grab your bells and your sticks, and get on down to the local green for some excellent fun!

10/10- NGC magazine wrote, "It's such a great game, it makes horse grooming 64 look dull.
Wed 17/04/02 at 22:15
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
News just in! In GC morris dancing, you will get the chance to choose you rribbons! Yeah, your favourite colours on a morris stick! Cool, or what?

Anyway, i'm off ot bed now, i'll be on at 5 again tomorrow. Bye!
Wed 17/04/02 at 21:08
Regular
"keep your receipt"
Microchips wrote:
> It was only a joke... where's your sense of humour?

God I was joking too! I can see what you mean tho, my sense of humour is very dry.

-M-
Wed 17/04/02 at 17:23
LOL
Wed 17/04/02 at 16:58
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Oh dear! Somebody stood on my beautiful pansies! Oh well, a bit of water should give them them the nutrition they need. Now, where's me watering can got to...
Wed 17/04/02 at 02:21
Regular
>JC941< wrote:
> Water the flowers game "choose your gardener"

i choose charlie dimmock. what do i press to make her lean forward to pick up a flower for alan titchmarsh? *shudder*
someone go to the options screen and set the temprature up, it's too nippy...
aaaaarrrggh!

: )
Tue 16/04/02 at 22:24
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Water the flowers game "choose your gardener"
Tue 16/04/02 at 22:20
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Microchips wrote:
> Stop messing up my morris dancing post! :)

LOL!

And the Morris-dancing idea...it's more suited to Microsoft, me thinks, what with their Train Simulator game an' all.
Next up - Microsoft Ironing Sim.

:-D
Tue 16/04/02 at 21:13
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
0-MessiaH-0 wrote:
> I hate it when Regulars spam. >

It was only a joke... where's your sense of humour?
Tue 16/04/02 at 21:09
Regular
"keep your receipt"
I hate it when Regulars spam. AS soon as I saw the topic title I thought ROGUE LEADER...have you seen those stormtroopers at the start getting jiggy?

Hilarious!

-M-
Tue 16/04/02 at 20:44
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Stop messing up my morris dancing post! :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.