GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Most annoying TV advert!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/04/02 at 17:18
Regular
Inspired by Ð㥠Wålké®'s thread.

Most annoying TV Advert.

Mine is... probably the BK adverts. That guy is both ugly AND annoying.
Wed 17/04/02 at 12:15
Puka........
Wed 17/04/02 at 12:21
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
When Jamie Olivers gurning mockney face comes on screen the veins in my forehead start to pound and protrude out as the rage fills up...GGRRHH..m.u.s.t. k.i.l.l. O.l.i.v.e.r
Wed 17/04/02 at 12:30
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I know that Ocean Finace one - and for those who live in the South West - The Launa Man Can!!! F@:@~?g window company that has the WORST adverts ever.

And that 'Musical Mosquito' ad for the XBox- What? It tries to be clever and completely fails!
Wed 17/04/02 at 12:31
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I really hate those stupid Doritos adverts. A bunch of twentysomethings who spend their weekends sitting in eating crisps and being annoying while speaking aload of old bollards to each other, doesn't want to make me go out and buy those disgusting friggin crisps.
Wed 17/04/02 at 12:31
"High polygon count"
SafeStyle UK (double glazing) are another severely irritating set of adverts. People in East Anglia will have seen them, not sure about elsewhere in the country.
Wed 17/04/02 at 12:35
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
cipro wrote:
> I really hate those stupid Doritos adverts.

I'm with you on that one.
Wed 17/04/02 at 12:39
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Those Ferero Roccher (sp?..does anyone actually know how to spell that??) adverts, they used to be cool with the ambassador and his servant, but now they're stupidly irritating people having fancy dinner parties and don't want to share their 'exclusive' chocolates with their equally irritating guests.
Wed 17/04/02 at 12:47
Regular
"A man with a stick"
That Hidden Hearing ad is so bloody funny. Has anyone else noticed that the guy who is speaking in the advert looks and acts like a robot. He doesn't blink once and shows no emotion at all, just like a pre programed tin head. For final proof just wait until he turns around half way through, Only the top half of his body seems to move, its so bloody funny.
Wed 17/04/02 at 12:58
The 'A.O.L.' ad sucks bigtime.

'Mum, can I go on A.O.L?'

'No! Because it will take you about twelve goes to connect, the browser is crap and quite obviously designed for remedials (or Americans) and it is really slow'
Wed 17/04/02 at 15:53
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Totoro wrote:
> I think you'll all agree with me here:
>
> I HATE THOSE BLOODY SAINSBURYS ADVERTS WITH JAMIE OLIVER!!!!!!!!!

PUKKA TUKKA !!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.