GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Most annoying TV advert!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/04/02 at 17:18
Regular
Inspired by Ð㥠Wålké®'s thread.

Most annoying TV Advert.

Mine is... probably the BK adverts. That guy is both ugly AND annoying.
Tue 16/04/02 at 17:18
"High polygon count"
Inspired by Ð㥠Wålké®'s thread.

Most annoying TV Advert.

Mine is... probably the BK adverts. That guy is both ugly AND annoying.
Tue 16/04/02 at 17:42
Regular
Have you or a member of your family suffered from an accident in the last 3 years?

If so you may still be able to claim upto £50,000

Mr. M Oron poured a bucket of hot tar over his leg and go "£34,000"

Mrs. Smith fell off a 3ft ladder at work and claimed "£44,000"

Are you in dept?
Have you got lots of monthly bills and no money to pay them?

Do you own your house?
Then you may be suitable for a loan. We can work your payments so that you can pay as little as possible a month.

Mr. X was paying £600 a month, thanks to Loan direct he is now paying 75p a month.

All loans subject to status. Your life and limbs are at risk if you do not keep up with payments. Intrest is 56%APR.
Typical loan £5,000. You pay back £5,000,000

I HATE THOSE ADS.
Tue 16/04/02 at 18:12
Regular
You lot have no idea.

You're so lucky you don't live in Wales.

The "If you help me read" adverts are, without a doubt, the most irritating adverts ever created. It's a Welsh scheme to get more familys reading. I think it's working, because whenever I see that advert I have to turn the tv off.
Tue 16/04/02 at 19:21
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I hate the Olivio advert with the Dallas music! I HATE IT! I HATE IT!

Best advert? Gotta be the Jaguar X-Type. But it isn't on at the cinema anymore!! Chris Isaak is the absolute daddy! I LOVE THAT SONG!!

I did see a pretty good advert on BBC 1 the other day (so I suppose it wasn't really an advert), but it didn't really advertise anything. It was on just before the Mel Gibson and RDJ film, Air America. Basically, a guy jumped out the window of his house, rolled across some rooftops, dodging under aerials and jumping from building to building, and then jumped back through the window and sat down in front of the TV. It may have meant something had he come from somewhere else (getting to see the film in time) but since he left his TV in the first place, I had no idea what it was about. Still good though.

Zelda advert ruled too! Ocarina of Time one with the Conan music.

Oh and the budweiser ones.

"So this one's for you Mr. foot long hot dog inventer, for giving us a bigger weener!"

"Anyone can build a building. It takes a man with one huge ball to knock one down."

"When the going gets tough, the tough get naked"
Tue 16/04/02 at 20:36
You read my mind. I was just about to post a topic on this. I have decided I have 2 least favourite adverts.

1) Ocean Finance. It's the one with the "game show" type setting. Does anyone know the one I mean?

2) I think it was the Mcleans advert. With the "You're as cold as Ice" theme thing. Everytime the bass line came on I dived at the remote and pressed mute it annoyed me so much.

"Mcleans whitening, garenteed to give you a f*cking headache everytime you hear our 'massive' bass line." Die.
Tue 16/04/02 at 21:32
Regular
Leprachaun wrote:
> "Mcleans whitening, garenteed to give you a f*cking headache
> everytime you hear our 'massive' bass line." Die.

LoL
Wed 17/04/02 at 08:46
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
When I was a lad my grandad use to give me his golden butter candy....

That Worther's Originals ad is sooooooo bad! It did actually get voted the worst ad once! I was glad!

:)
Wed 17/04/02 at 11:10
Regular
That one where the Guy eats his Girl Friend's Tampon thinking it's a sweet does my head in.
Wed 17/04/02 at 12:12
The one for the Now Magazine... I think

Where those three little guinea pigs (I mean women) run throught a maze to get the magazine....

I just wanna step on each of them...

Why?
Wed 17/04/02 at 12:14
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I think you'll all agree with me here:

I HATE THOSE BLOODY SAINSBURYS ADVERTS WITH JAMIE OLIVER!!!!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.