GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Most annoying TV advert!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/04/02 at 17:18
Regular
Inspired by Ð㥠Wålké®'s thread.

Most annoying TV Advert.

Mine is... probably the BK adverts. That guy is both ugly AND annoying.
Fri 19/04/02 at 00:10
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Ant wrote:
> I once wrote a whole topic on how bad DFS adverts are, they are
> certainly the most annoying adverts I have ever encountered.

Yep they've had closing down sales for years now
Thu 18/04/02 at 21:45
Regular
"I like cheese"
† Ð㥠Wålké® † wrote:
> The_Flying_Hawkstar wrote:
> I would have to say the WWF adverts they are really bad especially
> at
> the ned when they talk really fast that really annoys me.
>
>
> True. They dont even try and put some efoort into it.

Yes, that is pretty evident. I like WWF, but the adverts for their products are crap.

On the subject of the talking at the end of ads...it's worse on the radio. soldseperatelyofferexpiresin2monthsmoneycannotbereturnedcopyright
Thu 18/04/02 at 19:48
"Right!!!!!™"
The_Flying_Hawkstar wrote:
> I would have to say the WWF adverts they are really bad especially at
> the ned when they talk really fast that really annoys me.

True. They dont even try and put some efoort into it.
Thu 18/04/02 at 19:33
Regular
"I like cheese"
I once wrote a whole topic on how bad DFS adverts are, they are certainly the most annoying adverts I have ever encountered.
Thu 18/04/02 at 18:45
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I despise that advert with the parents and the small boy about some sort of life insurance or something.

I can't even remember what it's advertising!

But I remember one of them was the kid going to the hospital to see his new born brother, and asking his gran how much babies cost. She says they're free. She then asks the dad how much it weighs and he says just over 8 pounds or something. The boy then says 'you said they were free'.

And the crazy golf one too.

I just hate the parents! They're so bloody smug!

I NEED TO TURN OFF THE TV EVERY TIME THAT COMES ON!
Thu 18/04/02 at 16:40
Regular
I would have to say the WWF adverts they are really bad especially at the ned when they talk really fast that really annoys me.
Wed 17/04/02 at 20:05
"Right!!!!!™"
I hate the direct debite and direct line ones they suck!!!! and there ALWAYS ON. Trouble paying off you morgage NO! so shut up lol.
Wed 17/04/02 at 18:28
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
There are loads of bad adverts! The ones that currently wind me up include the new Fairy ad with that bloke trying to do the washing up badly, the Safestyle UK ad's with some lunatic knocking loads of windows over, and the Gamecube ad, for the simple reason that it isn't very good. But before anyone says I'm anti Nintendo, I've already pre-ordered a GameCube!

:)
Wed 17/04/02 at 17:03
Regular
"Long time no see!"
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! I hate ALL those Jamie Oliver adverts, and the AOL ones are just as bad!
Wed 17/04/02 at 15:53
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Totoro wrote:
> I think you'll all agree with me here:
>
> I HATE THOSE BLOODY SAINSBURYS ADVERTS WITH JAMIE OLIVER!!!!!!!!!

PUKKA TUKKA !!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.