GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MOST dissapointing game ending?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/04/02 at 10:04
Regular
What game ever created has the worst ending in your opinion???

For me it has to be the recently released Golden Sun for the gameboy advance. All that happens is the characters sail away on a boat with the words "to be continued..." I was sooo dissapointed.
Tue 16/04/02 at 10:04
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
What game ever created has the worst ending in your opinion???

For me it has to be the recently released Golden Sun for the gameboy advance. All that happens is the characters sail away on a boat with the words "to be continued..." I was sooo dissapointed.
Tue 16/04/02 at 12:24
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
i thought return to castle wolfenstien had a really dissapointing endding.
Tue 16/04/02 at 12:28
Regular
"Stud-muffin!!"
FIFA 200. It doesn't have a beginning or an ending.
Tue 16/04/02 at 15:39
Red Faction! Don't get me wrong I really enjoyed the game (my persoal avourite FPSon the PS2) however, after all the performance, it simply ends with a quick, un-inspiring cut-scene! Left me still asking, "who? why? what? or where?" !!!! Very poor effort - hope they improve things for the new game.
Tue 16/04/02 at 15:51
Regular
"A man with a stick"
The most dissapointing game endings for me are those which go straight to the credits without showing you any stats for you whatsoever. I'd love to see how well I did on all my games, but most I just have to guess.

Milner you should post this thread in FOG, it will more than likely get a much bigger response.
Tue 16/04/02 at 17:20
"Right!!!!!™"
LondonLad wrote:
> Red Faction! Don't get me wrong I really enjoyed the game (my persoal
> avourite FPSon the PS2) however, after all the performance, it simply
> ends with a quick, un-inspiring cut-scene! Left me still asking,
> "who? why? what? or where?" !!!! Very poor effort - hope
> they improve things for the new game.

I agree.
Tue 16/04/02 at 17:57
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
Where can I find FOG?
Tue 16/04/02 at 18:01
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
There's a link above 'post new message in this topic' Click on chat rooms, then go to FOG chat.
Tue 16/04/02 at 19:17
I found the ending to MoH:AA on PC to be a very large anti-climax, maybe not the worst, so leave me alone for a while and i'll come back to you !
Tue 16/04/02 at 19:36
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I was really disappointed with Red Faction as well. Although, since I preferred playing Shadowman and thought it was a far better game, I was a lot more disappointed with it's ending than I was with Red Faction's. Especially since the cut scenes were so good throughout, and the ending twist was so good. All that happened once you actually killed Legion, was Shadowman ran out of Deadside. "Oooooh....so exciting!"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.