GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MOST dissapointing game ending?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/04/02 at 10:04
Regular
What game ever created has the worst ending in your opinion???

For me it has to be the recently released Golden Sun for the gameboy advance. All that happens is the characters sail away on a boat with the words "to be continued..." I was sooo dissapointed.
Fri 19/04/02 at 12:53
If it's classed as an ending - winning the first division in the Pro Evo Master League.

Also another 'ending that's not really an ending' - Buying DOA2, playing one of the story modes, completing it within 10 minutes. Luckily there is a lot more to DOA2 than that, but that was kind of disappointing.
Thu 18/04/02 at 15:41
yeh you not being here, why may i ask?
Thu 18/04/02 at 15:25
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
mr illness?
Thu 18/04/02 at 15:16
Blazing Anton wrote:
> I dont think ive seen that many dissapointing endings in the games
> that ive completed which isnt really that many.

too true too true mr "illness"
Thu 18/04/02 at 12:54
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
I dont think ive seen that many dissapointing endings in the games that ive completed which isnt really that many.
Thu 18/04/02 at 12:49
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
Dark Age Of Camelot is a great game because you decide when to end the game. I would have to say that Metal Gear Solid 2, althought the game had great graphics and great gameplay it had a terrible storyline and an even worse ending. Sorry fans of MGS2 :(
Thu 18/04/02 at 09:33
Regular
"Acid Casual"
The fact that a game 'ends' is disappointing.

How it ends really doesn't matter.
Thu 18/04/02 at 08:04
Regular
"simpsons rule"
the most disapointing ending for me has to be uefa champions league when you win the final the scene comes on when bayer munic won the champions league whe i was man u bit stupid really if you ask me i think it would of been good if watever team youare you see them lift the cup not bayer munic
Wed 17/04/02 at 20:37
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
Vottanator wrote:
> The sequel's ending though, WAS crap. All magical and stuff! The
> fourth disc was the most boring disc EVER! You just had to walk
> through a forest.
>
> "Oooh, so exciting!"

Yep, I totally agree, the 4th disc absolutely sucked. It felt like the developers had made the walk as long as possible so the 4th disc didn't seem like a complete waste of space! It would have been great if once you arrived in the village you actually met the villagers rather than just staying at Shenhua's house for a bit. The ending was crap too, whereas the originals was great!
Wed 17/04/02 at 19:26
Regular
Vottanator wrote:
"Oooh, so exciting!"

I have decided that I am going to incorperate that Blade 2 line into
as many posts as I can)

*points to tag* ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.