GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"mgs2 stinks"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/04/02 at 07:55
Regular
mgs2 stinks i completed it in 7 hours i thought it would be more challenging but i guess not
Tue 16/04/02 at 07:55
Regular
"simpsons rule"
mgs2 stinks i completed it in 7 hours i thought it would be more challenging but i guess not
Tue 16/04/02 at 08:11
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
Well, if you want challenging then try the game on hard or european extreme level, I don't think you will find it easy then. And why o why do people keep saying that MGS2 is rubbish because it isn't the makers of MGS2 have spent months and months developing and making the game. I really think that if you say that it is not challenging you must have been playing on either very easy or easy.
Please praise games like this and not put them down you have not really explored what there is on MGS2 if you are coming up with these statements.
Oh and let me know if you complete it on European extreme level.
Tue 16/04/02 at 08:20
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
Also you can try collecting all the dog tags. The game has numeous things to challenge you. 'MGS2 stinks' everyone is entitled to their own opinions but you know nearly everyone in here doesn't think 'MGS2 stinks'. OSPM gave it 10/10 so it can 'stink'.
Tue 16/04/02 at 09:08
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Not another pointless 'I think MGS2 sux' thread. We've had enough of these Rey, we don't care if you think MGS2 stinks so please give it a rest will ya.
Tue 16/04/02 at 09:21
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Does MGS 2 actually 'stink'? Does it realy exrete a smell so bad that it 'stinks'? I'll answer that for you. NO. It doesn't 'stink', and as for it being too easy, well, if you didn't skip the cutscenes, it takes about 15 hours on normal. If you did, it takes bout 7. This means, that you skipped the cutscenes but still took 7 hours to complete. What mode did you have it on? If it was very easy --->Hard, you obviously found it difficult.
Tue 16/04/02 at 12:21
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
play it on a harder level then, mgs2 took me just over 15 hours the first time i played it.
Tue 16/04/02 at 16:50
Regular
"simpsons rule"
well im sorry if you dont agree with me no wonder it took me 7 hours i did not collect the dog tags and i cut the scens i dont stink now i think it will be good now if i find all the dog tags and everything
Tue 16/04/02 at 16:55
"High polygon count"
Once again, in English...
Tue 16/04/02 at 16:59
Regular
Well i would have to agree with Reynolds i think it gets boring after the first time you've completed it as your just doing the same thing over and over just on a harder difficulty thats why i took it back and got NHL 2002 that game rules.
Tue 16/04/02 at 17:00
Hehemm allow me :)

Well I'm sorry if you dont agree with, me no wonder it took me 7 hours I did not collect the dog tags and i cut the scenes. I don't stink now, I think it will be good now if I find all the dog tags and everything.

Best I could do.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.