GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nooooo! Just found out the release date for Matrix : Reloaded (the sequel)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/04/02 at 23:33
Regular
May.... 2003! I didn't have a clue we were this far off! That's over a year still to wait! Mind you, the next sequel (forget the name) comes out in November after that (like LOTR they're filming them both at the same time)
Mon 15/04/02 at 23:33
Regular
"That's right!"
May.... 2003! I didn't have a clue we were this far off! That's over a year still to wait! Mind you, the next sequel (forget the name) comes out in November after that (like LOTR they're filming them both at the same time)
Tue 16/04/02 at 00:15
Regular
"Back in black"
That sucks. But at least you know it's may 2003 and not May 2004.

Ib: Always looks on the bright side of life!
Tue 16/04/02 at 07:19
Regular
"Brrrrr."
That's ages!
Tue 16/04/02 at 08:53
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Well at least we are getting both sequals rather having to wait another two years for the third film. Still a bloody long tim to wait though.
Tue 16/04/02 at 14:17
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
oh for goodness sake, how long does it take them to film two films at once?

They've already finished filming LOTR and that was in, what like 9 months. I thought they started filming these ages ago anyway?
Tue 16/04/02 at 16:17
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Lets just hope that the sequels are as good as the origanal Matrix, They've had plenty of time to get it right.
Tue 16/04/02 at 16:49
Regular
"That's right!"
I'd much rather get Matrix 2 ASAP, then when it's out they start on Matrix 3, because by then CGI will have advanced even further, and they could do even better stuff. Plus in that time the creators could've thought of some new "cool" stuff to stick in
Tue 16/04/02 at 16:56
Regular
I thought that it was going to be released this year but if it makes it better then I'm not complaining.
Tue 16/04/02 at 17:14
Regular
I seem to be the only who hasn't seen The Matrix
Tue 16/04/02 at 18:31
Regular
"Whatever!"
The time will just fly by - Look how quickly Star Wars Episode II has come round!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.