GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Copularity Pontest... V2.0"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/04/02 at 22:05
Regular
Well, in no particular order, it was on a first come first serve, so Microchips got the no.1 slot for replying first, while poor old rasta is stuck in last :(

If you don't know what to do don't do anything, until someone else replies and you've figured it out...

1-Microchips
2-Grapo
3-Cooky
4-BIGMAN
5-Edgy
6-Ashman
7-Boss Pac-Man
8-c.u.later
9-Cyclone
10-Joe Dark
11-Liquid Snake
12-Gasmask
13-Phi11ip
14-Auf Deutsch
15-RastaBillySkank

have fun kids...
;-)
Mon 15/04/02 at 23:57
Regular
*hits starlight on head*

sorry, looked like fun : )
Tue 16/04/02 at 00:03
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Just call me the human pinisata!

Have fun kids

:0)
Tue 16/04/02 at 00:05
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
pinata, PINATA!

*hits self on head

*sweets fall out

ohhhh
Tue 16/04/02 at 00:06
Regular
lol
Tue 16/04/02 at 00:08
Regular
*ping* - an idea is born

how about everyone who's not on the list spams this thread up so much that there's no choice but to start a new one from scratch, with a new sign-up at the start?

: D
Tue 16/04/02 at 00:15
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Anyone see the football the other day?

:0)
Tue 16/04/02 at 00:15
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Dr. Duck wrote:

> 3-Cooky - he's the king of all the swingers now, the jungle v.i.p.,
> but he got to the top and had to stop, stop listening to britney ; )

That was pretty good! Made me chuccle! Now how long did it take you to come up with that?

-1 : Dr. Duck : Quality guy! Not see him around much anymore. Perhaps he found himself a Welsh lass! {MSN died on ya or sommin' m8?}

0 : Sibs : Crazy person with a taste in craaaazzzy named Rock bands! Other than that, a generally well rounded individual who contributes marviously to the life of the forum. (Wow, how much @#%& can I write at this time of night?)

1 : Microchips : quickidy quick! Oh dear! Overall alright person. Seems a good poster.

2 : Grapo : Sound like some demon off Buffy! :D

3 : Cooky : He can fly! Has a top taste in music! Doin' a course about computer game programming and design at uni. Going for his blue tag in Taekwondo this sunday. Has a website : www.adamcook6.ninjas.co.uk Which he insists people take a look at!

4 : BIGMAN : Good poster. Always around nowadays talkin' to ppl keepin' the forum goin'. Nice one brother. I said niiiiiiice one BRUVA! Nice one bruv!

5 : Edgy : another quality guy who's been around for a bit now. Good poster!

6 : Ashman : Ash - Hail to the king baby!

7 : Boss Pac-Man : wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka! Alright guy!

8 : c.u.later : aligator

9 : Cyclone : K, sorry but don't remember you. Talk to me sometime then I'll rememer who ya are!

10 : Joe Dark : Some bird out of a game Rare made one time! Oh, but if your refering to the guy who posts around here, then, well he's a good bloke. Talks sence most of the time! :D

11 : Liquid Snake : Some guy out of Metal Gear me'sa thinks. I'll get the game one day, and find out!

12 : Gasmask : I guess he ate too many baked beans at school meals and so feels the need to wear one all the time.

13 : Phi11ip : almost at the bottom. sorry 'bout this. i wanna go to bed now!

14 : Auf Deutsch : I think I remember seeing this guys name occasionally. Think he seemed like an alright person!

15 : RastaBillySkank : One of those pesky notables ay! heh! He's a good bloke. Doesn't spam or talk @#£% like some people. A welcome member to the Nintendo forum! The place where the gaming 'ELITE' reside!

:)
Tue 16/04/02 at 00:23
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Starlight wrote:
> Anyone see the football the other day?
>
> :0)

NO! Footballs poop!

Watch a real mans sport like rugby!

Well actually I've only just got into rugby again. Got sick of it when I was younger, because I use to always get dragged off to matchs my dad was playing in. Back in the day when he played for Nottingham. Shame I wasn't old enough to remember or go to watch him play when he played for the England A squad! That would have been good to watch.

Oooooo that guy down Gamestation ordered me a copy of Rugby 2002 on PS2 the other day because they didn't have it in. He said they should have it tomorrow. Might have to pop down inbetween lectures n stuff!

:)
Tue 16/04/02 at 03:04
Regular
Ugh. Just after midnight, i picked up a magazine. Just before right now i finished. Cover to cover. I should, nay, wish i had just slept. I blame mens health. Apart from helping fix my dodgy knees and providing me with about 2 articles of any real interest each monthit's done nothing but cause one of my friends to question my sexuality because of the pictures they put on the front. Then all my other friends to take the.. um.. that'll be censored then : S
This issue: They evaluated my risk of prostate cancer, told me that i was too overcompetetive - must change lifestyle, but two points less on the questionaire and i'd have been too undercompetetive - must change lifestyle, suggested i buy all kinds of things that make my bank account either cry or laugh mockingly, and threw in the obligatory article that lets them write 'sex' on the cover. Oh, and they told me how to cure snoring by taping a tennis ball to my back so i can't sleep in that position - which is, apparently, most conducive to snoring.

Hmm, maybe i should be writing this in the wlt. No, this'll do here. Until i feel sleepy.

Cooky wrote:

>{MSN died on ya or sommin'
> m8?}

Yeah, i'm not sure what's up with it. Might lose the files and try to reinstall it one of these days

>the Nintendo forum! The place where the gaming
> 'ELITE' reside!

They do? You'll have to point them out to me one of these days : D

Hmm, time to sleep...
Tue 16/04/02 at 03:09
Regular
oh yeah, i was going to write something else...

England A's? Nottingham?
I'm (again) impressed! And believe me, it's a rarity for rugby to impress me!

Agh, too many exclaimation marks!
D'oh.

Anyway, i'm off.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.