GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pokemon Advance"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/11/-1 at 00:00
Regular
otherwise Pokémon Advance (and "Pokémon Stadium Cube" or whatever) will indeed be the last of the Pokémon games.
Wed 01/05/02 at 17:18
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Edgy wrote:
> I didn't report him, didn't know the user existed til today when I did
> that reply.
>
> And by then he was already banned.

I was only kiddin, heh :)
Wed 01/05/02 at 15:26
Regular
Early days. And we haven't seen the fight scenes yet.

I'm sure that tere's something special planned...
Wed 01/05/02 at 10:25
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
It's going to be a success no matter what!

But I agree that if it looked more like Golden Sun then it would be FAAARRR better. All they seem to have done is added another billion monsters to the mix, and changed the story. The graphics haven't changed much, apart from leaving your footprints in the snow etc. I think they should have put a lot more effort into a new look, rather than just rehashing the same old thing AGAIN!

:)
Tue 30/04/02 at 21:59
Regular
I didn't report him, didn't know the user existed til today when I did that reply.

And by then he was already banned.
Tue 30/04/02 at 18:59
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
err, that was a witty response Edgy ;) also I bet you reported him :D
Anyway, Pokemon Advance will be good whatever happens, RPGs on the GB/GBA have always been good, it's a must have for my collection.
Tue 30/04/02 at 17:59
Regular
Bluegoblin wrote:
> i didn't know babies liked good graphics

I didn't know grown-ups liked coming to baby forums.

Tue 30/04/02 at 17:48
Regular
"Link to the Future"
I'm sure it will be a success. I'll still get it as the Pokemon games are amazing, I just thought that they could have put a bit more effort into the graphics to the same degree as Golden Sun's. Golden Sun is a hell of a lot more detailed than pokemon advance.
Sun 21/04/02 at 17:01
Regular
"Aye!"
i didn't know babies liked good graphics
Sun 21/04/02 at 12:10
"The Will of D."
I don't agree with you Gnome_killer44, i think that the graphics for pokemon advance are almost the same as golden sun's are, you don't appreciate any other games than Golden sun for what they are worth. i think pokemon advance will be a big success.
Sat 20/04/02 at 11:22
"Mimmargh!"
It is true that they are working on Pokemon Advance. The graphics are basicly the same although shading has been added. And there are arround another 150 pokemon to catch.

I'll be sure to avoid it with my life.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.