GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Christmas Sales"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/12/07 at 22:26
"possibly impossible"
Bloomin' eck, they've started already.

That was my response when I saw the ads on my email for sales on Christmas eve. Soon we'll be having them in July.

And, probably due to my visting far too many games retail sites, many of the emails were about Games sales.

I was pleasantly surprised by the offers, too. Ok, so some of the games (Transformers and Spider-man 3 in particular) were on sale for good reason, it's the only way to shift them, but Assassin's Creed for £30? Nice. Plenty of other bargains to be had too.

Of course, I happen to have spent all my money I was due for Christmas on a 360 HD Drive, but I'm still tempted to delve into my emergency fund (which really exists to pay back what I already owe, so I shouldn't).

Anyone else managed to snag a bargain in the sales?
Fri 28/12/07 at 14:27
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Nothing really to buy until Burnout Paradise, i've got all the games i wanted from the past couple of months

No doubt when i finally venture onto Call of Duty online i'll be spending all my time on that
Fri 28/12/07 at 11:43
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
I managed to pick up Command & Conquer 3 on the 360 for £14.99 off Play Boxing Day evening, I quite enjoyed the demo but didn't fancy paying 50 quid to find out if the complete game was like that. Nice little bargin I thought.

On double checking they now seem to have sold out of them or removed the offer.
Thu 27/12/07 at 22:57
Regular
"Mooching around"
I've got Blue Inc gift cards to spend, so hopefully I can immerse myself into some sales.

Games wise, we got all the major titles as it is :) and as I'm a fair couple of hundred out from getting the PS3 I wanted so badly, I won't tempt myself.
Thu 27/12/07 at 22:26
"possibly impossible"
Bloomin' eck, they've started already.

That was my response when I saw the ads on my email for sales on Christmas eve. Soon we'll be having them in July.

And, probably due to my visting far too many games retail sites, many of the emails were about Games sales.

I was pleasantly surprised by the offers, too. Ok, so some of the games (Transformers and Spider-man 3 in particular) were on sale for good reason, it's the only way to shift them, but Assassin's Creed for £30? Nice. Plenty of other bargains to be had too.

Of course, I happen to have spent all my money I was due for Christmas on a 360 HD Drive, but I'm still tempted to delve into my emergency fund (which really exists to pay back what I already owe, so I shouldn't).

Anyone else managed to snag a bargain in the sales?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.