GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Win ANY game or £40 Amazon Voucher, just by posting in this thread. GOOD GAD"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/04/18 at 16:13
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
In addition to our existing Win any Game for Recently-Built-Website-of-the-Month, we are giving two more prizes away. The first is simply a draw from all the subscribers to our Freeola Bulletin, so please make sure that you are signed up to our monthly bulletin, now. The second is on this very newly Steam-Punked forum, in this actual thread. The rules are below. Good Luck: Not that you need it much, as we only expect about three entrants.

Start date = NOW.
End date = May 31st 2018 midnight.
Prize = One prize of Any Game of your choice up to £50 or a £40 Amazon voucher if you prefer. Entrants must live in the UK.

Creative task = Suggest an original heading and subheading for any Freeola service, product or content. The purpose and entire aim of your creativity is to come up with something which will catch attention and improve sales, but it must be factually correct and it must not be sexist.

Limit = Only three suggestions per entrant. Entries must be posted in this thread.

Edits = You can edit your suggestions at any time up to May 31st.

Copying = Yes you can suggest modified versions of other people's suggestions providing your version is an improved version in the eyes of the Tony.

Staff = No staff are allowed to enter.

Decision = Only the Tony will decide the winner.

I.D. = If you have more than one Nickname here then only use one please or else all of your entries will be ignored!

Newbies = this is a great chance to WIN ANY GAME of your choice (or £40 to spend at Amazon). Sign up in MyFreeola for your Nickname and power your little grey cells into action. Click "Reply" below to begin.

Post edited by Tony on 10/04/2018 at 16:28.
Sun 10/06/18 at 08:52
Regular
"And in last place.."
My prize arrived yesterday, thank you very much Freeola.
Mon 04/06/18 at 08:02
"possibly impossible"
Well done Dav
Fri 01/06/18 at 14:10
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Well done dav :¬)
Fri 01/06/18 at 07:54
Regular
"And in last place.."
Well thank you very much. This is certainly a fine way to start fudge doughnut Friday. I can confirm that I am in the UK, much to the disappointment of the SNP. Being able to participate in competitions like this was the very reason I voted no. Possibly.
Fri 01/06/18 at 02:38
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
So, the contenders are:

pb with
The Marvellous Magical Web Builder
Watch your Website ideas become a reality with our magical InstantPro tools

and

davboxingday with
Cheap Web Design
Easy on the wallet and more than just a site for sore eyes.

And the winner is dav2612 because we cannot literally claim that our tools are magical, but our cheap web design is definitely easy on the wallet and our results are good enough to be a site for sore eyes. Especially considering what some web sites look like before we redesign them.

So, congratulations to Dav the Christmas baby (no come on, if it was June the 2nd he would only be six years old). If you live in the UK then you will get your prize sometime in the distant near future.

Thank you for participating!

Thu 31/05/18 at 19:56
Regular
"And in last place.."
Cheap Web Design
Easy on the wallet and more than just a site for sore eyes.
Thu 31/05/18 at 15:03
"possibly impossible"
One Click installs could sound more interesting, given that it's so easy to do, I just can't think of anything at the moment!

Thu 12/04/18 at 11:32
"possibly impossible"

DL wrote:
Got to come up with something more in line with reality ... that's not quite true pb

I'm sure there's magic involved somewhere.
Wed 11/04/18 at 22:22
Regular
"Feather edged ..."

pb wrote:
Sounds interesting, though reading that, I've now got the song 'Only the Lonely' in my head.

For starters, how about:

Got to come up with something more in line with reality ... that's not quite true pb
Wed 11/04/18 at 13:52
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"

pb wrote:
Sounds interesting, though reading that, I've now got the song 'Only the Lonely' in my head.

For starters, how about:

Great. That might win (if nobody else enters!)

Only jokin'

Post edited by Tony on 11/04/2018 at 13:54.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.