GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who likes wearin Y fronts! yeah! then join wwF"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/04/02 at 22:38
Regular
WWF is for blokes pumped up on steroids who wear Y fronts and still live with their mothers!
Sun 14/04/02 at 19:13
Regular
MikeAll wrote:
> It's times like this when you wish Tazz was here.

LOL. I'll choke you out Pringle. Hehe!! Oh TAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!
Sun 14/04/02 at 19:11
Regular
"Where's SR?"
It's times like this when you wish Tazz was here.
Sun 14/04/02 at 16:11
Regular
Pringle28, what was the point of this topic? I bet it made you feel really hard coming in here and writing this. Well if you must know, I do wear Y-fronts (well I don't really, but I do for the sake of this arguement), I live with my mother (but then I am 18) and I am pumped (sort of), and unless you leave this forum and DON'T COME BACK, I will be forced to layeth the smacketh down on you! Ok?
Sun 14/04/02 at 16:09
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Hey dude, could you talk in normal words and not txt talk please :o).

Not sure about wrestling games on the N64, WWF WrestleMania?? All I know is I don't like No Mercy.

Should get yourself a PS2 for decent Wrestling games, like SmackDown, the original being my personal favourtie :o).
Sun 14/04/02 at 16:07
Regular
"Hmmm....."
T-Devil™~DW˛°°˛ wrote:
> Nobody talk to him. He uses txt riting. I hate people who talk in text
> style on a chat forum!!

----------

What do you expect, he's a stupid newbie.

:D
Sun 14/04/02 at 15:46
Regular
Nobody talk to him. He uses txt riting. I hate people who talk in text style on a chat forum!!
Sun 14/04/02 at 15:32
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
i guess it wasnt to funny but hey you gotta be over it now. Ive said sorry! forgive me plz! Does n e one have a game called no mercy. ithink its awwf game for then64. well i bought itfor a fiver and i liked the idea of it but it had really pants controls. is their a better wrestleing game out for the 64?
Sun 14/04/02 at 15:26
Regular
LOL this topic is pretty funny
Sun 14/04/02 at 15:11
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Your right, it as the Undertaker, and his brother is Kane, not Y2J.

As for the joke, it might have been funny to you, but when it's been seen and done here god knows how many times, you can understand why people here don't find it so funny.
Sun 14/04/02 at 14:25
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yer well we dont find it funny.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.