GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who likes wearin Y fronts! yeah! then join wwF"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/04/02 at 22:38
Regular
WWF is for blokes pumped up on steroids who wear Y fronts and still live with their mothers!
Sat 13/04/02 at 22:38
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
WWF is for blokes pumped up on steroids who wear Y fronts and still live with their mothers!
Sat 13/04/02 at 22:40
Regular
"Hmmm....."
whatever you say dude.

if you dont like it then dont come here and say aload of rubbish about it.

EVERYONE, dont be replying to this jerk. he just wants attention.
Sun 14/04/02 at 10:49
Regular
"One More Chance"
I have to reply to Pric28 er I mean Pringle28 because he is a pain up the a**e. Sr please do something about this, it really pee's me and many others off.
Sun 14/04/02 at 11:10
Regular
"es argh"
Shut up Pringle before I eat you
Sun 14/04/02 at 11:14
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yer you better hope for your sake your not salt and vinager flavour.
Sun 14/04/02 at 12:37
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Oh come on, lets be nice and let the kid have his moment. If it makes him feel like a big man and special in some way, then let him ... he's just a kid after all, and kids that young don't know any better :o).
Sun 14/04/02 at 14:16
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
R com on lads i was only havin a laugh! It jus wasnt very funny. i like wwf is specially when the ladies fight. my favourite is that guy that comes in on the motor bike and has a brother who wears a mask. whats his name again? i think its under taker but youll probbably all have a go at me for not nowing! his brothers called chris jerricho I think.
Sun 14/04/02 at 14:25
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yer well we dont find it funny.
Sun 14/04/02 at 15:11
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Your right, it as the Undertaker, and his brother is Kane, not Y2J.

As for the joke, it might have been funny to you, but when it's been seen and done here god knows how many times, you can understand why people here don't find it so funny.
Sun 14/04/02 at 15:26
Regular
LOL this topic is pretty funny

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.