GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's the last album you bought?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/04/02 at 21:45
Regular
The Wall - Pink Floyd, five seconds ago.

Err... do a little review as well. Who it might appeal to.
Sat 13/04/02 at 22:55
Regular
Reel Big Fish -Favorite Sound
£12.99

Its ok
Sat 13/04/02 at 23:00
The Streets - Original Pirate Material.

It's great! And I don't normally like garage.
Sat 13/04/02 at 23:02
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
I bought the magnificent "four cornered night" by Jets to Brazil. Jethro Tull annoy me. There's always a truckload of Jethro Tull albums and then a solitary marker saying "Jets to Brazil". They leave the marker there just to say "hahahahaha we used to have albums by this band but you're too late!"

So Jethro Tull are annoying.

But I did managed to find it.

And my computer now has 512MB of RAM because I stole 128MB out of my old computer and the blokey who sold us more RAM gave me 256MB instead of 128MB. My computer goes so fast I can barely keep up.

That was a plus point. A minus point is that of the 10 gigs I backed up, the only 700MB that decided to become corrupted is the 700MB that contained all of my work. Damn you cd copier. Why couldn't you muck up someone else's stuff?
Sat 13/04/02 at 23:06
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I can't remember... I think it was Rival Schools- United By Fate... oh no, that was the last ALBUM, the last CD was a burning Heart records compilation... Cheap shots vol. 4 I think...
Sat 13/04/02 at 23:50
SHEEPY wrote:
> U2 - Achtung Baby
>
> Absolutely Fantastic

Woah... that' the last album I bought too!

The next album on my list of things to get is 'Dark Side of the Moon' by Pink Floyd..

Then I might get something that's come out a bit more recently.
Sun 14/04/02 at 00:52
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
I think it would have to be now 46 which would be quite afew years ago now
Sun 14/04/02 at 01:44
Regular
"Remember me?"
The very best album I have ever bought would have to be The Offspring: "Smash".
Sun 14/04/02 at 11:15
Meka Dragon wrote:
> The Bluetones - The Singles great, the new songs are excellent. I love this band.

- blimey, haven't heard them, in years! Apart from the "Best of.." are they doing a new album??

My latest is "Morcheeba", 'Big Calm'. Superb album - tehcno-y sound with smooth vocals; excellent.
Sun 14/04/02 at 11:42
"Uzi Lover"
Texas Is The Reason - Do You Know Who You Are?

Emo-rock at its best...and at its roots. It rocks my bannana 24/7!
Sun 14/04/02 at 11:58
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
Cornelius - Point

Brilliantly produced and very different from anything I've heard. It's one of the few albums I've listened to that actually keeps you interested from start to finish. Give it a try!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.