GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHAT GAMECUBE GAME SAHLL I GET FOR THE RELEASE DATE OF THE GAMECUBE"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/04/02 at 20:09
Regular
I dont know which game to get when i get my gamecube, i was thinking of maybe crazy taxi but from what i heard that is to short, i dont want luigis mansion as that is shirt and is too kidde for me, even though i know the gamecube wont have much kidde games anyway smash bro milee is the one i want aswell but i have to wait may24 any suggestions?
Sat 13/04/02 at 20:09
I dont know which game to get when i get my gamecube, i was thinking of maybe crazy taxi but from what i heard that is to short, i dont want luigis mansion as that is shirt and is too kidde for me, even though i know the gamecube wont have much kidde games anyway smash bro milee is the one i want aswell but i have to wait may24 any suggestions?
Sat 13/04/02 at 20:11
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Star Wars Rogue Leader, it's spose to be one of the best out on release day !
Sat 13/04/02 at 20:15
Regular
"hit the road jack"
these are my personal favs
FPS- Agent Under Fire
Racer- Burnout
platform- Luigis mansion/ super monkey ball
fighter- SSBRO Melee

Many people are having trouble choosing what game(s) to get first, me being one of them is in hell trying to decide.
Sat 13/04/02 at 20:17
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
What games are you in to? We can't really recommend a game if we don't know what you like. We might say a game which everyone likes but you hate.

And, speaking of Rogue Leader, why not go to http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/ display_messages.php?threadid=39505&forumid=132 without the space after .co.uk/ and say "I'll be in it!".
Sat 13/04/02 at 20:17
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Oh yeah, STAR WARS ROGUE LEADER!!! how could i forget it?? Yeah, thats great too! {:)} j
Sat 13/04/02 at 20:18
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Or, maybe even http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/ display_messages.php?threadid=39484&forumid=132 and say, "I'll be in it!".
Sat 13/04/02 at 20:23
Depends what kind of games you like.

Sonic Adventure 2: Battle is a long game if you collect and get everything. Plus you can raise chaos for even more replayability (is that even a word?). It got low scores from IGN and Gamespot which is weird considering loads of people like the game. This is the game Im getting.

Super Monkey Ball is meant to be a good release game. Not my kind of game though but you might like it. Its meant to be hard *cough* impossible *cough* to complete every level. Im sure IGN said that no one has completed it yet. =/

Luigis Mansion is short but the controls are supposed to be great. It shows off what the gamecube pad can do.

Bloody Roar Extreme will be a good fighting game. Not as good (IMO) as the dead or alive series but its still fun to play.

The only launch game Im getting at the moment is Sonic Adventure 2. Then im waiting for smash brothers, wrestlemania 18 and starfox.
Sat 13/04/02 at 20:43
Regular
"Brrrrr."
All of them!
Sat 13/04/02 at 20:48
Regular
Super Monkeyball, Pikmin or Waverace, or get all 3.
Sat 13/04/02 at 21:56
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Tell us what sort of games you like then we can recomend a few to ya! But the main release titles are Luigis Mansion ( i don't see why you don't like it?), Star Wars Rogue Leader, Pikmin, Wave Race Blue Storm and Super monkey ball! :)j

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.