GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHAT GAMECUBE GAME SAHLL I GET FOR THE RELEASE DATE OF THE GAMECUBE"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/04/02 at 20:09
Regular
I dont know which game to get when i get my gamecube, i was thinking of maybe crazy taxi but from what i heard that is to short, i dont want luigis mansion as that is shirt and is too kidde for me, even though i know the gamecube wont have much kidde games anyway smash bro milee is the one i want aswell but i have to wait may24 any suggestions?
Tue 16/04/02 at 00:26
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
Get the star wars one
Mon 15/04/02 at 23:33
Regular
"Back in black"
chachaman wrote:
i dont want luigis mansion as that is shirt and is too kidde for me

Lol, you are having a joke? To 'kidde'. LOL
Mon 15/04/02 at 22:52
Regular
"Foos Rock"
I am personnally going to get Rogue Leader and Waverace on launch.

As for Crazy Taxi I have got it on the Dreamcast and it's one of those games that is easy to complete but you always find yourself going back to it to play it again. It's a truly fantastic game.
Mon 15/04/02 at 20:31
Regular
"thursdayton!"
is only me that thinks Luigi's mansion sounds pretty boring. Yeah it's got good graphices, but the idea just sounds pretty dull.

TPHI
Mon 15/04/02 at 20:05
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Pikmin = June 14
Get Rogue Leader
Mon 15/04/02 at 19:20
Regular
"Whatever!"
Yeah - I have Luigi's Mansion pre ordered aswell plus Super Monkey Ball which I claimed for my GAD win!!

I want to get Wave Race Blue Storm and NHL Hitz 20-02 before release then I shall order Super Smash Bros Melee which looks amazing!!

Then there is Pikmin, Resident Evil, Wrestlemania X8...
Mon 15/04/02 at 19:08
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Mattyboy wrote:
> Im interested in most of the release titles however the one game that
> stands out for me is Star Wars Rogue Leader!!

I have that ordered wahooo! I'm not even into Star Wars but the game looks to be a chart topper at launch easily!

I also have Luigi's Mansion ready at launch.

Then it's Pikmin in June

Hopefully Smash Brothers inbetween them too! Sorted.
Mon 15/04/02 at 19:03
Regular
"Whatever!"
Im interested in most of the release titles however the one game that stands out for me is Star Wars Rogue Leader!!
Mon 15/04/02 at 18:54
Get super monkey ball. Its amazing. Or LM or RL, also but if you only can
afford one, get SMB.
Mon 15/04/02 at 18:26
Regular
"-_-"
Do NOT listen to people saying pikmin is coming out on May3 people just presume it is. it isn't on any release date game lists.
PIMINS SPOSED TO COME OUT IN JUNE

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.