GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy on Gamecube info"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/04/02 at 12:31
Regular
Got some news on Final Fantasy on Gamecube.

My mate in China just told me that over there the gamin' news say that FF 3, 5, and 6 are being made for GBA, and 7, 8, and 9, are being made for the Gamecube!

While this is good news in that the Gamecube is getting some decent RPG's, it is quite annoying because I already own 7, 8, 9 on my Playstation!

I want something new!

All the people who only had N64's and never had PS are in for a right ol' treat, but everyone else is being rather let down. While I wouldn't mind playing a suped up version of FF 7, my heart is crying out for a new experiance!

Come on Square! Stop being cheap!

:)
Tue 16/04/02 at 14:48
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
beanz wrote:
> i heard that final fantasy tactics were being released on the
> gba...this was released on the playstation BUT NOT IN UK...
> it's meant to be hard as nails as well

And if you want to complete it, it takes around 700hrs!!!

I'm not joking!

:)
Tue 16/04/02 at 12:26
Regular
"accidental superher"
i heard that final fantasy tactics were being released on the gba...this was released on the playstation BUT NOT IN UK...
it's meant to be hard as nails as well
Sun 14/04/02 at 20:53
Regular
"Link to the Future"
No way pringle, Zelda is an RPG whatever it looks like.
Sun 14/04/02 at 15:47
Regular
"Long time no see!"
BIGMAN wrote:
> The Forest Temple is quite tricky and the boss (don't spoil it) is
> quite hard !
>
>
> Have you got Epona yet ?

Yeah, getting Epona was one of the first things I did when Link grew up.
Sun 14/04/02 at 15:41
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
the new zelda for gc would hardly be an rpg. it looks to childish and if it had exactly the same puzzles ,challenges and in depth gamepley as the originals its gonna put off kiddies aswell!
Sun 14/04/02 at 15:34
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
The Forest Temple is quite tricky and the boss (don't spoil it) is quite hard !

Have you got Epona yet ?
Sun 14/04/02 at 15:32
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Thanks, for what you told me, that helped me get the Hookshot.
And I also found the Fairy Fountain because of that - I knew there was something suspicious about those graves with the plants infront of them!

I'm now doing quite well in the Forest Temple, and should hopefully get most/all of it done later and tommorow.
Sun 14/04/02 at 15:17
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
How you getting on with Zelda mate ?
Sun 14/04/02 at 15:17
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Yeah, that's all great news, and mean that we wouldn't HAVE to get a PSX/PS2 to play some of those!! :D

And aswell as having Zelda, Dinosaur Planet, and maybe more, the GameCube could become the king of consoles for RPG fans!! :D
Sun 14/04/02 at 12:14
Regular
"Link to the Future"
I don't know what games will be made but they will exploit the GC-GBA link-cable no doubt, so I reckon they would be pretty similar. Maybe different ways through the plot or something.I hope there not old games re-done, I wouldn't mind though as I never played the originals.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.