GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy on Gamecube info"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/04/02 at 12:31
Regular
Got some news on Final Fantasy on Gamecube.

My mate in China just told me that over there the gamin' news say that FF 3, 5, and 6 are being made for GBA, and 7, 8, and 9, are being made for the Gamecube!

While this is good news in that the Gamecube is getting some decent RPG's, it is quite annoying because I already own 7, 8, 9 on my Playstation!

I want something new!

All the people who only had N64's and never had PS are in for a right ol' treat, but everyone else is being rather let down. While I wouldn't mind playing a suped up version of FF 7, my heart is crying out for a new experiance!

Come on Square! Stop being cheap!

:)
Sat 13/04/02 at 12:31
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Got some news on Final Fantasy on Gamecube.

My mate in China just told me that over there the gamin' news say that FF 3, 5, and 6 are being made for GBA, and 7, 8, and 9, are being made for the Gamecube!

While this is good news in that the Gamecube is getting some decent RPG's, it is quite annoying because I already own 7, 8, 9 on my Playstation!

I want something new!

All the people who only had N64's and never had PS are in for a right ol' treat, but everyone else is being rather let down. While I wouldn't mind playing a suped up version of FF 7, my heart is crying out for a new experiance!

Come on Square! Stop being cheap!

Sat 13/04/02 at 13:44
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Really, oh damn.

Hang on, I thought there was going to be some exclusive Final Fantasy titles for the Gamecube?

Maybe there's something else in the works that you (or your friend) just don't know about.

Hopefully

:0)
Sat 13/04/02 at 14:29
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I hope your right!

I want some new, decent, original RPG's to come out on the Gamecube!

Sat 13/04/02 at 19:38
Ive heard that there will be 3 games by christmas, one on the GBA the other 2 on the GC, the third one is supposedly based on the japanese FF tv series, which will be connectible the GBA
Sat 13/04/02 at 23:09
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Cooky, where do you get all these connections???

The ex-Rare developer, some guy in Japan... the list is endless...
;-)
Sat 13/04/02 at 23:18
Regular
Final Fantasy on Gamecube update - There will be turn-based combat and a whole s*** load of beards..

Please note: That's just a rumour so don't quote me on it.
Sat 13/04/02 at 23:42
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
well, I'd say the FF series is semi-beardy...

Maybe Goattee, not quite beardy eh?
;-)
Sat 13/04/02 at 23:43
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
As cool as an updated version of FF7 would be, i dont think i could play through it all over again.
Sat 13/04/02 at 23:58
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Sibs wrote:
> Cooky, where do you get all these connections???
>
> The ex-Rare developer, some guy in Japan... the list is endless...
> ;-)

I talk to lots of different people!

Sun 14/04/02 at 00:19
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
If they re-did a load of the old uns for GC, they would have to be updated... maybe not the backgrounds, but the character models I reckon... and add some GC only bonuses :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.