GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"joey and misty shagging? (gta3)"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/04/02 at 11:13
Regular
i was playing gta3 and i thought i would do the shoreside vale import/export missions so when i go to get the 'bf injection` i went up to the tall block of flats in hepburn heights (portland) and i could hear shagging coming from it!!!
i thought it was probably joey cos its his 'bf injection` and on the mafia missions i had 2 pick her up from hepburn heights so that is obviosly where she works, so joeys done to her place 4 a shag.
i just i thought i would tell u guys so you can go a'v a listen!?
Thu 18/04/02 at 12:05
Regular
"Bah"
how ironic KR telling someone to get out more!!!!!!!
Wed 17/04/02 at 20:43
Regular
you heard them? wa.
Wed 17/04/02 at 20:40
Regular
lol!
Wed 17/04/02 at 20:36
"Right!!!!!™"
No it's true!! i heard them.
Wed 17/04/02 at 19:11
Regular
you mean you actually tried it? some people need to get out more
Wed 17/04/02 at 18:56
Regular
"simpsons rule"
that is bull mate ive tried it its a load of rubbish
Tue 16/04/02 at 19:17
Regular
"Thongs of Praise"
cheers matey your a star
Mon 15/04/02 at 13:55
Plonk wrote:
> Ive completed all the missions and only found the import/export
> mission last, how the hell do i get cars like the ice cream truck n
> the flat bed now?

The flatbed looks just like the Barracks OL but without the covering on the back. Drive something large near the stadium and one will turn up.
To get the ice cream van you need to do a load of fire truck missions, probably on staunton, and eventually one will be a burning ice cream truck.
Put out the fire and take it back to the garage.
Sun 14/04/02 at 17:44
Regular
okey then, back away people
Sun 14/04/02 at 15:53
Regular
Why don't you stop listening to computer games shagging and go and listen to the real thing there are lots of site for that type of thing if thats what gets your juices flowing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.