GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hiya all"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/04/02 at 19:23
Regular
I'm new here. I love my GBA and I am getting a GC very soon. I am absolutley mad about Golden Sun. Can't stay for long.
TPHI
p.s. I am a friend of James, who posts here. Hiya JC!
Fri 12/04/02 at 19:23
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I'm new here. I love my GBA and I am getting a GC very soon. I am absolutley mad about Golden Sun. Can't stay for long.
TPHI
p.s. I am a friend of James, who posts here. Hiya JC!
Fri 12/04/02 at 19:26
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Hello. golden sun freak!! :)j
Fri 12/04/02 at 19:27
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Oi tp how long can you stay on for ? this place livens up about 9!! :)j
Fri 12/04/02 at 19:33
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Tp, get a tag line! :p j
Fri 12/04/02 at 21:00
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Hello tphi, i'm BIGMAN and like you love my GBA but I have n't got Golden Sun, is it as good as they say ?
Fri 12/04/02 at 21:05
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Hi tphi! Welcome to the forums. I am too addicted to my GBA for my Mums liking. I can't stop playing sonic advance, and I can't wait for the GC because I have bought a link cable and Sonic adventure 2. People here are really friendly, and you should fit in well. Words of warning!!:

!)No txt talk- judging by your post you don't use it, whch is good, as it gets on peoples nerves
2) Don't spam, or you will never fit in.

Don't think that I am putting you off, I just want you to fit in, as you are JC's friend, and that there are so many JAT's who spam on here, it might make you stick out and become popular.
Fri 12/04/02 at 21:10
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I dont know when he will be on again but when he does he will fit in well with us! He has been my mate for a loooonnnngggg time. :)j
Fri 12/04/02 at 21:13
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I want him to fit in! I was just saying how to be respected on the forums.
Fri 12/04/02 at 21:16
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
These are the people that I think have made good mates with on these forums

1) jc - First person I really got talkin to !
2) Microchips - Again started talkin
3) Cuboid - Although he aint be on for a while
4) Boss Pac-man - Also a cool bloke
5) tphi - a mate of jc's is a mate of mine

I also think these guys are cool !

1) Mattyboy
2) Solskjær
3) Edgy
4) Ashman
5) Joe Dark
Sat 13/04/02 at 16:14
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Thankz for the info guys. I wil try to fit in ;-)

Golden Sun is definately worth the hype. I would recomend anyone getting it who hasn't already. I know a couple of sites where you can download it as a ROM.

I'm off to get myself a tagline...

TPHI

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.