GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hiya all"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/04/02 at 19:23
Regular
I'm new here. I love my GBA and I am getting a GC very soon. I am absolutley mad about Golden Sun. Can't stay for long.
TPHI
p.s. I am a friend of James, who posts here. Hiya JC!
Mon 15/04/02 at 20:08
Regular
"thursdayton!"
ok, ok. I will put my walkthru up soon. (see "golden sun: where's the walkthru thread"). I am going to record attempt thread now.

TPHI
Mon 15/04/02 at 19:50
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Oi some people want help below with golden sun! .9. chow :)j
Mon 15/04/02 at 19:48
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I started off with Super Mario Advance, and then, cos I wanted a racing game I got GT Championship -- BIG mistake. It's pretty boring - should have waited for Mario Kart to come out. :-(

TPHI
Mon 15/04/02 at 19:45
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Helo tp. Im going now but will be on at 9. Hope you are on then!. :)j
Mon 15/04/02 at 19:44
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Yep, golden sun is well worth the money (£34 in th shops, but only £28 on here I think). I will be posting up my walkthru for the game soon.
Sat 13/04/02 at 18:14
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
hey tphi, ive been here for about a month and ive been fittin in quite well.
you should ask bigman and twain if you can sighn up for their stories!
ive been on all day writin in the forums. is golden sun really worth the cash then? ive got a GBA but i started off with jp3 the dna factor,spyro and ecks vs server but i found them all pants so i traded em back in to get some more cash for my gamecube when iget it!
Sat 13/04/02 at 16:32
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I'll be on here a little longer, I have been on for a while, I just got a new ISP, and my net is super-fast.
TPHI
"Hello chief - let's talk why not?"
Sat 13/04/02 at 16:17
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Yo hi tp! How long are you on for? Read my ride experiences on the Rides and Theme park post! :)j
Sat 13/04/02 at 16:14
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Thankz for the info guys. I wil try to fit in ;-)

Golden Sun is definately worth the hype. I would recomend anyone getting it who hasn't already. I know a couple of sites where you can download it as a ROM.

I'm off to get myself a tagline...

TPHI
Fri 12/04/02 at 21:16
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
These are the people that I think have made good mates with on these forums

1) jc - First person I really got talkin to !
2) Microchips - Again started talkin
3) Cuboid - Although he aint be on for a while
4) Boss Pac-man - Also a cool bloke
5) tphi - a mate of jc's is a mate of mine

I also think these guys are cool !

1) Mattyboy
2) Solskjær
3) Edgy
4) Ashman
5) Joe Dark

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.