GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OK, so you win £10 million on the lottery.... what do you do?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/04/02 at 17:55
Regular
Little unlikely for me since I've never bought a ticket in my entire life, but if I won 10 mill, I'd...

Buy a large house (there's one literally around the corner from mine which would be perfect) and have all my posse move in. I'd charge them a tiny bit of rent (cheaper than anywhere else they could go) just for their food and to help pay the bills (hey, I ain't running a charity here)

I'd have the house rigged to solar panels and stuff (I'm very concerned about the environment) and use solar to charge an electric car I'd buy

Then I'd take us all to America for two weeks

Oh, and buy a few top of the range PCs for me and my posse to play each other on, as well as a PS2, Cube, X-Box etc

Then after that initial splash, I'd stick the majority of the rest in the bank (keep some cash incase of a crash in the market or summat)

I'd sort out my family for life, and live a full and rich life, living off the interest and investing my money carefully

How about you lot?
Fri 12/04/02 at 17:55
Regular
"That's right!"
Little unlikely for me since I've never bought a ticket in my entire life, but if I won 10 mill, I'd...

Buy a large house (there's one literally around the corner from mine which would be perfect) and have all my posse move in. I'd charge them a tiny bit of rent (cheaper than anywhere else they could go) just for their food and to help pay the bills (hey, I ain't running a charity here)

I'd have the house rigged to solar panels and stuff (I'm very concerned about the environment) and use solar to charge an electric car I'd buy

Then I'd take us all to America for two weeks

Oh, and buy a few top of the range PCs for me and my posse to play each other on, as well as a PS2, Cube, X-Box etc

Then after that initial splash, I'd stick the majority of the rest in the bank (keep some cash incase of a crash in the market or summat)

I'd sort out my family for life, and live a full and rich life, living off the interest and investing my money carefully

How about you lot?
Fri 12/04/02 at 18:06
"Mimmargh!"
I would buy a solid gold house and a jewel encrusted atom bomb (to be placed on my solid ruby mantlepiece). I would also hire a software company to work on a new, ultimate console (made from pure gold of course). I would call it the Game Dodecahedron. (I think that means 12 sided shape). It would have diamonds as buttons. I would also have a medieval torture chamber and some kind of cannon...15th century maybe...
Fri 12/04/02 at 18:39
i would buy a new PC,a buch of games for my PS2.Get a GC and a bunch of games for that.Get an X-box for the hell of it get whatever game there are for that.Then put the rest in the pack
Fri 12/04/02 at 20:23
Regular
Buy a seperate house for my ego. It would roam free, chasing Edgy for sport, and when I whistled, it would come running. Excellent.
Fri 12/04/02 at 20:46
"Mimmargh!"
Stryke wrote:
> Buy a seperate house for my ego. It would roam free, chasing Edgy for
> sport, and when I whistled, it would come running. Excellent.

Chasing Edgy for sport? Lol! Be just like Predator...you could buy authentic props from the film studio and reinact you favourite Predator scenes...dammit my minds running haywire again....
Fri 12/04/02 at 20:49
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I would have a house made to my specifications including a spiral staircase, a few cars in the garage, and i would have a room full of pinball/arcade machines as well as consoles. I would then have another room i would fill with film memoribilia that i think was cool. I would aslo have a private cinema and swimming pool.
Fri 12/04/02 at 21:34
Regular
"Brrrrr."
I would give it to charity*

* Yeah, right! Charity my hairy butt! Well, not all the money but some. I would:

Give 3/4 of a million to charity.

Get a Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, new MAXX PC etc...

Get a groovy new house.

And other stuff that i would decide at the time!
Fri 12/04/02 at 22:10
"Mimmargh!"
Make your new house out of pure gold.
Sat 13/04/02 at 00:56
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Protoss wrote:
> Make your new house out of pure gold.

That is the biggest waste of money ever.
Sat 13/04/02 at 09:16
Regular
"Unknown Legend"
Yeah, what happens if you fall down the stairs...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.