GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/12/07 at 21:44
"keep a rockin'"
What do you do for a living ?
Wed 19/12/07 at 19:49
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I'm a chartered accountant
Wed 19/12/07 at 18:25
Regular
"Mooching around"
What El Viking said :)

In my spare time, I sleep.
Wed 19/12/07 at 18:12
"keep a rockin'"
well just like el viking i am a student.
But also Dj at friends birthdays and partys
hopefully in the future i will get a place at uni doing sound production or radio. =D
Wed 19/12/07 at 15:48
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Grandprix wrote:
> I'm unemployed and not really looking for work as my health isn't
> really great.

"get off my stage"
Wed 19/12/07 at 15:24
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I'm unemployed and not really looking for work as my health isn't really great.
Wed 19/12/07 at 15:13
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
I work for Freeola...which has nothing to do with my HND in Multimedia...well, not really...
Wed 19/12/07 at 14:15
Regular
"you've got a beard"
not at all sir, remember how many graduates flood the market each year, you may have to take something less than awesome to tick over, but keep applying for stuff you actually WANT to do.

it was about 9 months for me between graduating and getting the job i wanted, during which time i just did little freelance bits and pieces to boost my portfolio/cv, it didn`t pay very well, but it was on the right path.
Wed 19/12/07 at 12:04
Regular
"eat toast!"
Currently unemployed and job hunting for a graduate scheme job. So far no luck. I might have to go for the lower paid work and that frankly proves my degree was a waste of time and i should have begun working when i left high school.
Wed 19/12/07 at 12:02
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Sponging off the State and my parents.

Otherwise known as being a student!
Wed 19/12/07 at 11:38
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i`m an animator in the video game industry (currently at Rebellion) and also teach 3d software and character animation at Portsmouth University.

it rules muchly :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.