GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Domain Verification: DNS servers are not pointed to ns3.freeola.net "

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/09/15 at 23:00
Regular
Hosting is set-up for your domain but the DNS servers are not pointed to ns3.freeola.net and ns4.freeola.net. As such your website and/or your emails won't work.

This keeps changing to a.gtld-servers.net. nstld.verisign-grs.com. 1442841429 1800 900 604800 86400

Any help much appreciated. Thanks
Mon 28/09/15 at 16:26
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
I can see that chasfh replied directly to your ticket on the 21/09/2015 and also got the verification e-mail resent for your domain. This was sent to the e-mail address beginning with 'w' for your domain as this is the registrant e-mail address provided by you.
The support ticket response will have gone to a Gmail address as that is the e-mail address you gave for support. You also have a MyFreeola account using the Gmail address as the login and once logged in you will be able to see all e-mails sent by us in the MyFreeola Message centre.
I suggest that you have an email account setup that you can access (so not at the domain that isn't working) and then raise a new support ticket. You will be asked to provide so verification regarding the account the domain is in and then we can change the registrant e-mail address for you and get the verification e-mail resent.
Mon 28/09/15 at 16:06
Regular
Thanks for responding , I opened a support ticket a week ago but have no reply. Have not received a email about keeping a domain active. Also I can not access my email associated with the domain address. Not sure what to do now ?
Mon 28/09/15 at 13:35
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Hmmm... wrote:

PS The broadband usage display seems to have stalled. For me it's stuck on Thursday 24th. Please let me know if you should need a ticket.

Likewise :¬)
Mon 28/09/15 at 11:30
"Are you sure?"
That's interesting chasfh.
Is this only for .uk domains or all/others?

This would have been worth a 'news' item or Tweet! :¬)

PS The broadband usage display seems to have stalled. For me it's stuck on Thursday 24th. Please let me know if you should need a ticket.
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Mon 28/09/15 at 09:41
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."
robo22 wrote:
Hosting is set-up for your domain but the DNS servers are not pointed to ns3.freeola.net and ns4.freeola.net. As such your website and/or your emails won't work.

This keeps changing to a.gtld-servers.net. nstld.verisign-grs.com. 1442841429 1800 900 604800 86400

This would be due to the verification process not being completed for your domain.

Recently, the domain registries introduced a further step to ensure that all details used for registration of domain names was accurate, requiring the owner or registrant to confirm their name and address details. An email is sent to the registrant email address, and this MUST be responded to in order to keep the domain active.

If the email is not responded to, the domain is eventually suspended; the DNS is changed to Registry defaults and no email addresses or web sites will display until the verification process has been completed.
Sun 27/09/15 at 23:48
"Are you sure?"
Hi and welcome to the forum.

That sounds strange, I would raise a support Ticket for Freeola to look at that.

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Sun 27/09/15 at 23:14
Regular
also I do have the vip package.
Sun 27/09/15 at 23:00
Regular

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.