GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is Link Gay?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/04/02 at 21:21
Regular
It's just that every time some nubile young thing approaches him in Ocarina of Time, he turns down their advances. He clearly isn't going to get it on with Zelda, and he blew off Saria, and the lovely Princess Ruto. I'm sure there are others, but it seems like Shigsy's trying to asexualise Link: maybe subconsciously he fancies a bit of Link. His bank balance certainly does. Just another thought, when Princess Ruto gives Link her "most treasured possession", she gives him a ring or something. I'm saying nothing, it's over to you...
Sat 13/04/02 at 22:57
THought it was obvious.
Sat 13/04/02 at 22:39
Even if he's not gay, he's certifiably camp. Oh darling, so so camp! Uh-hu?

*moisturising*
Sat 13/04/02 at 21:59
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Word is that gay Link has stolen my tagline!

-Scrolls down....
-Looks...
-Scrolls up...

Now I'm angry.....
Sat 13/04/02 at 21:51
Regular
Link's gay?

Has he been caught banging Mario or something?

I always did wonder why he ran away shocked from every girl that seemed to like him...
Sat 13/04/02 at 21:48
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Stop talking about me!
Just because I'm different, it doesn't mean you have the right to pick on me.
Whats wrong with gay people?

Link
Sat 13/04/02 at 19:47
Hey, I've got big ears, and I'm..not..gay..I..think, gonna get back to you on this one..must check my masculinity.

*about to go shoot play some rugby with the lads* [not gay in the slightest]

Grrrr!!
Sat 13/04/02 at 19:35
Regular
"Back in black"
Of course he is gay. He has big ears, automatically making him gay!!!!!
Sat 13/04/02 at 18:40
Yeah, you're right, I sure hope Link isn't listening. I'm sure there's some perfectly understandable explanation, but in all seriousness, it is surprising that so often Link is in the position to fall in love, but all the 'love interests' fall by the wayside. And I think a lot of Zelda fans would like to see him get some, though obviously not the whole..thing..quite..gross..stop..typing..now..you..fool...
Fri 12/04/02 at 20:15
"Mimmargh!"
Link is a kid in most of the games except Ocarina of Time, in which he has made the transition from boy to man in an instant (he was frozen) so he still has the mind set of a kid. And I hardly think that s*x is an apropriet subject matter for the Legend of Zelda games. Give Link a break, in a future game if he makes advances on blokes then maybe there is cause for concern...but for the moment lets cut him some slack.
Fri 12/04/02 at 20:01
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Yeah, but with the masks he could have them all:

-Zelda and Talon as a human, without the masks.
-Princess Ruto with the Zora mask on.
-The Déku Princess with the Déku Mask.

I'm not sure about Saria though. She limit him to never leaving Kokiri Forest. And what is she if the Great Déku Tree's her dad?? Half wooden, half elf????

He may even want to go for one of those 2 evil witches, or even the old grany who reads you stories in Majora's Mask!
Or what about the fat lady who's obsessed with her do??
Or even that woman who's always asleep in the gaming shops!

But Epons seems to have the edge - as she's taken a liking to Link - like Malon said!

All this has probably got something to do with WHY the new game's not in a realistic appearence! Maybe they don't want you to see to much!?? :S

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.