GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is Link Gay?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/04/02 at 21:21
Regular
It's just that every time some nubile young thing approaches him in Ocarina of Time, he turns down their advances. He clearly isn't going to get it on with Zelda, and he blew off Saria, and the lovely Princess Ruto. I'm sure there are others, but it seems like Shigsy's trying to asexualise Link: maybe subconsciously he fancies a bit of Link. His bank balance certainly does. Just another thought, when Princess Ruto gives Link her "most treasured possession", she gives him a ring or something. I'm saying nothing, it's over to you...
Thu 11/04/02 at 21:21
It's just that every time some nubile young thing approaches him in Ocarina of Time, he turns down their advances. He clearly isn't going to get it on with Zelda, and he blew off Saria, and the lovely Princess Ruto. I'm sure there are others, but it seems like Shigsy's trying to asexualise Link: maybe subconsciously he fancies a bit of Link. His bank balance certainly does. Just another thought, when Princess Ruto gives Link her "most treasured possession", she gives him a ring or something. I'm saying nothing, it's over to you...
Thu 11/04/02 at 21:23
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
No I don't think Link is gay, but remeber that in most of the Zelda games Link is fairly young !!!
Thu 11/04/02 at 21:26
But so are his female friends! And what about when he gets older? Surely he must want to get his end away sooner or later.
Thu 11/04/02 at 21:27
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Seinfeld_Enthusiast wrote:
> It's just that every time some nubile young thing approaches him in Ocarina of
> Time, he turns down their advances. He clearly isn't going to get it on with
> Zelda, and he blew off Saria, and the lovely Princess Ruto.

What do you expect she is a fish for gods sake, she would stink out the house!
Thu 11/04/02 at 21:30
What about mermaids? And anyway, this is a Zelda game, nothing makes any sense. You just get on with it, it's hardly unreasonable that Princess Ruto couldn't have given Link something to tickle his fancy!
Thu 11/04/02 at 21:32
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
he may have a point there bigman! Wot about that farm girl she was pretty dam fine! all link wanted was Epona.
maybe Eponas the only woman for Link!
Thu 11/04/02 at 21:35
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
I see you point but what would happen if say Link married Zelda or something ? Would he then become king and rule Hyrule with her ?

What do you think ?
Thu 11/04/02 at 21:35
And I had forgotten about her. Maybe she's one of those types of people that, you know, prefers the company of horses. Plus, in the trouser department, I don't think Link can really compare to Epona, although neither really wear trousers. I think you know what I mean.
Thu 11/04/02 at 21:38
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Knowing Link, he will probably go for the deku scrub princess, he has no taste in fit women. I just suddenly thought, when Link becomes an adult, why doesn't he have a beard? He was asleep, so how could he shave?
Thu 11/04/02 at 21:38
Hey, anything's possible. But that's only if Link's interested. Maybe he'll 'befriend' one of the kids in Kokiri Forest. I saw the way they looked at him? And don't discount that annoying kid that always blocks his path. Something of a love-hate relationship perhaps?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.