GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oook! - more Steve Ballmer madness"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/04/02 at 14:01
Regular
Hopefully, a few of you will remember the news story we did last Summer about Microsoft President Steve Ballmer. For those of you that missed the original:
http://special.reserve.co.uk/news/story.php?id=1083

Soon after, we got another video of Ballmer breaking into a speech to repeat the words "Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers" like some crazed sweaty loon. Me and Snuggles became addicted to the cult of Ballmer and haven't stopped laughing since.

But now some evil genius out there has taken the obsession to the next stage and created 'Ballmerfunk', possibly the funniest music video ever. So for all 'monkey boy' fans out there, here's a real treat:
http://homepage.mac.com/jcarusone/iMovieTheater2.html
Thu 11/04/02 at 14:01
Staff Moderator
"may catch fire"
Hopefully, a few of you will remember the news story we did last Summer about Microsoft President Steve Ballmer. For those of you that missed the original:
http://special.reserve.co.uk/news/story.php?id=1083

Soon after, we got another video of Ballmer breaking into a speech to repeat the words "Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers" like some crazed sweaty loon. Me and Snuggles became addicted to the cult of Ballmer and haven't stopped laughing since.

But now some evil genius out there has taken the obsession to the next stage and created 'Ballmerfunk', possibly the funniest music video ever. So for all 'monkey boy' fans out there, here's a real treat:
http://homepage.mac.com/jcarusone/iMovieTheater2.html
Thu 11/04/02 at 14:18
Regular
"You've upset me"
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! The Bouncing Ballmer is back!
Thu 11/04/02 at 14:22
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
The sweat-rings under his arms make me feel ill.

That dancing bear earns more in a year than you will in your lifetime.
Something is wrong here.
Thu 11/04/02 at 14:26
Staff Moderator
"may catch fire"
I will now have the tune stuck in my head for the rest of my life. I just forgot it for a moment 'til Ali starting chanting it again.

I know it's wrong, but in a way, the fact that Steve Ballmer can rise to phenomenal wealth should give hope to all of us. For God's sake, just look at the state of that man...
Thu 11/04/02 at 14:33
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
That's true.

If a balding, clearly psychotic dancing bear can make it, then anyone can.
But I wonder if Gates sees these clips and thinks "Jesus christ Ballmer..." and slaps his forehead with his hand?
Thu 11/04/02 at 14:42
Staff Moderator
"may catch fire"
I just feel sorry for his employees at the conference. How could they carry on, knowing that man is their boss?

It must of been quite intimidating for those in the front row. The natural response would surely be, at best, dumbstruck incredulity or possibly actual fear, yet they all knew that they had to fix a smile and go along with it if they still wanted a job on Monday morning. What an ordeal.
Thu 11/04/02 at 14:55
Regular
"not dead"
I can't wait for the chance to see this later.
Thu 11/04/02 at 17:50
Regular
Fan-tas-tic.

I've got four words for you.

Developers, developers, developers, developers.
Thu 11/04/02 at 17:51
Regular
Just noticed as well, how Ballmer nearly falls off the stage on the right hand side when he dances around.
Thu 11/04/02 at 17:55
Staff Moderator
"may catch fire"
Have you noticed the bit in the original video where he gets to the centre of the stage and twists his ankle? He makes a fantastic noise, a little tortured yelp, then just carries on screaming as if nothing happened. The guy's got class.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.